(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

lol well technically the entire book is a big conspiracy. who did what to who, how, when and where.

and the actor not liking the character has nothing to do with whether he is alive or dead.

anyway

thought the episode was meh. starting to become way to predictable and happy ending ish.

funniest moment Jorah and his sand throw.

ima tell you why Dany makes no sense to me.
employ 10,000 dothraki to help you take over a city. whose very being is taking over cities enslaving people and raping women.... WHERE THE LOGIC. and killing all the khal???
this all to show and give viewers that. Dany will conquer all feeling again. her story line is a constant loop. and it's insulting.

Why are people saying bringing jon back rom the dead the part of him that's missing is the fight????
he has very legit reasons to not want to go out there anymore when his people traited on him. he fought living dead, he killed all who he killed. his reasoning is very solid actually.

and Theon being part of the Kingsmoot.........

THEY BETTER GIVE VICTARION HIS SHINE!

they better not make one of the better stories in the ADWD book as stupid as they made dorne.

“Look, I’m not in the show any more — I’m definitely not in the new season.”
- Kit Harington (March 7, 2016)

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/jon-snow-dead-kit-harington-article-1.2556064

"I’m afraid I’m gonna disappoint a lot of people," she teased to Empire Magazine. "Why so much pressure on my character? I mean, I understand that he’s the good we want in this crazy world. And me and my mother and my sister want him to come back very desperately. But Melisandre has never brought anyone back to life. Why does it have to be me?"

- Carice Van Houten (March 25, 2016)

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...lisandre-says-carice-van-houten-a6951876.html

Oh...

^ Gotta play it up for the media.

laugh.gif

“Look, I’m not in the show any more — I’m definitely not in the new season.”
- Kit Harington (March 7, 2016)

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/jon-snow-dead-kit-harington-article-1.2556064

"I’m afraid I’m gonna disappoint a lot of people," she teased to Empire Magazine. "Why so much pressure on my character? I mean, I understand that he’s the good we want in this crazy world. And me and my mother and my sister want him to come back very desperately. But Melisandre has never brought anyone back to life. Why does it have to be me?"

- Carice Van Houten (March 25, 2016)

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...lisandre-says-carice-van-houten-a6951876.html

Oh...
If you read the article Stepane Dillane pretty much trashes the show and says he was in it just for a check. Thats kind of OD for some kind of cover-up and big Stannis reveal. Whos even checking for Stannis at this point?And what role would he play going forward? He lost his army, wife, daughter, and witch.

Yeah, the way Dillane spoke about the show kind of confirmed that his character was dead for me.

Usually actors play it diplomatic when they're still attached to the project. Dillane borderline trashed the show.:lol:

You also have to know comparing Jon's character and Stannis doesn't work. Jon is a fan favorite. It would behoove them to keep him in the story as we've been building upon it since episode one. If we're being real, casual Game of Thrones fans don't care about Stannis.

Last edited:
You guys still think House Umber is plotting something?

I want to believe it but why risk Rickon getting killed by handing him over

Osha already caught the fade

Maybe he isn't that important?

^I'd like to think so, but things have been going unusually well lately. Lots of feel good stories on the show right now, something is bound to go wrong.

I believe a double cross is coming.

It's very telling that SmallJon wouldn't bend the knee to Ramsey and proved his loyalty by killing a direwolf.

Also, Roose's last bit of advice will come back to haunt Ramsey, imo.

"If you acquire a reputation as a mad dog, you'll be treated like a mad dog, taken out back and slaughtered for pig feed."

Osha dying doesn't affect anything in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah, the way Dillane spoke about the show kind of confirmed that his character was dead for me.

Usually actors play it diplomatic when they're still attached to the project. Dillane borderline trashed the show.
laugh.gif

You also have to know comparing Jon's character and Stannis doesn't work. Jon is a fan favorite. It would behoove them to keep him in the story as we've been building upon it since episode one. If we're being real, casual Game of Thrones fans don't care about Stannis.
My friend who worked on the show -- i won't specify on what -- told me that Stannis is dead because he didn't do any work for him this season. But same dude told me old Melisandre was Carice Van Houten in a fat suit and didn't even know hey decided to go cgi/body double for that scene after the fact, so dude clearly isn't as plugged in as he thinks.

#stannisisaliveuntilheisnt #iwannaseethereceipts

He had basically said the same thing dillane was saying. That was just one of the quotes. Ill find the interview later (driving)

Y'all dudes will never let the Stannis thing go :lol:

Dude is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things at this point ...

But I still think they adopt the Ghost in Winterfell plotline which is why something has got to be up with the Umbers or the Manderlys if they introduce them

Last edited:
Y'all dudes will never let the Stannis thing go :lol:

Dude is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things at this point ...

But I still think they adopt the Ghost in Winterfell plotline which is why something has got to be up with the Umbers or the Manderlys if they introduce them

The Stannis truthers will never let it go. They have an answer to everything:
Brienne says she did it on the show - "yeah but look at how she did it! Shady..."
The actor says he's done and didn't like being on the show - "other people said they don't like the show and they're still on it!"

*shrug*

Davos character trashed the show too tho **kanye shrug**
"Its just **** and dragons"

Actually this was Ian Mcshane who said this. He has an unspecified role but I'm pretty sure he's septon Maribald.

you"Stannis is dead folks" are straight hypocrites
laugh.gif

tombout "the umbers are up to something" "thats too small to be a direwolf head!"

The Umbers/Rickon are present and are a huge part of the story in the North ..

Stannis is dead and adds 0 to the story at all. I just would really like to know way purpose him being spared would add to the story and why Brieene of all people would be the one to spare him ? Makes no sense

Last edited:
Brienne said she executed him. And had her sword out when she rolled up to davos and melisandre to tell them. as far as what the show has given us he is dead. I think Umbers may do a double cross later when they find out the Starks still got juice in the north. however the giving up rickon thing was genuine and he will probably end up flayed on a cross. during the filming of the battle to come there were 2 bodies flayed and on display. thinking one is rickon. as for the ghost of winterfell the blackfish is still out there.

The Umbers/Rickon are present and are a huge part of the story in the North ..

Stannis is dead and adds 0 to the story at all. I just would really like to know way purpose him being spared would add to the story and why Brieene of all people would be the one to spare him ? Makes no sense

Repped!

To be completely honest its more about the hypocrisy you dudes are showing more so if hes dead or alive. If jon jadnt been resurrected yet yall would still be on the... "hes coming back because thats how its suppose to be and evidence shows..."
After seeing/reading him confirmed dead.
Hypocrites.

You guys also still realize the Baratheons hold the crown. Meaninf stannis is still the rightful heir.
The people in the north may not wanr anything to do with westeros but they also have no ruler. Jon doesnt want to be. Im sure sansa will still bend the knee. Meaning stannis is still the one who can unite the 7 kingdoms. Yall are forcing in your minds his story should end but this also doesnt have to be the case. He is not 100% useless as some of yall may think. And with no sons hes the only one who can legitimize any of roberts bastards. To continue the baratheon line.

Now yea we know it may be a baron wasteland by the end of the book but he still can serve purpose whether yall like it or not

Baratheons are usurpers.

The only "Baratheon" alive is really just a Lannister bastard.

There are two Targaryens that have a more legitimate claim to the Iron Throne than Stannis (if he's even alive, which he's not).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom