(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

Agreed. You are a true book loyalist tho so I really wanna hear your thoughts on Episode 5 and the implications it could have
I have a different type of love for both the books and show ..the show was what drove me to read the books which means it will always mean a lot.
But I could honestly see myself re reading the books every couple of years for the rest of my life

I am (never truly admitted that until about season 4.)

we'll see tonight. (if i stay awake this time)

It's pretty clear the show and book will not be the same. it's still hard separating the 2 for what they are

Agreed. You are a true book loyalist tho so I really wanna hear your thoughts on Episode 5 and the implications it could have
I have a different type of love for both the books and show ..the show was what drove me to read the books which means it will always mean a lot.
But I could honestly see myself re reading the books every couple of years for the rest of my life

I am (never truly admitted that until about season 4.)

we'll see tonight. (if i stay awake this time)

It's pretty clear the show and book will not be the same. it's still hard separating the 2 for what they are

Very Hard. I remember telling myself I wasn't going to watch this season but then I saw episode 1 of season 1 and just could stay away.

I need the book out ASAP, old man.

I have been sullied. I am ashamed of myself.
Sullied in what way?
I watched tonight's episode as soon as I woke up this morning.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Thank goodness you're not Unsullied. Thought you got castrated like Grey Worm.

Very Hard. I remember telling myself I wasn't going to watch this season but then I saw episode 1 of season 1 and just could stay away.

I need the book out ASAP, old man.

only reason im watching is because i made a deal with my girl if she watched all the marvel movies in time for Civil War i'll watch this season with her.

we may end up watching at 8 instead of 9 tonight (since we both work early and would ideally like to be in bed by like 10 )

Yea I think a lot of people had this theory that they have created them. So that closes that.

The name Hordor and what it refers to is interesting. Seems like the seizure he was induced to face Willis a vision of his future down the line. Sucks that another dire wolf died though :smh:

w,kega;lsjdgloaihsd;glkaj;sfdlgka;shjdfgklhaeglyfiug;jER;LGAJWERLJGEALDKJEFA;KEWSDJHGA;LKSEL;KASJDGALSDK

Wow. According to D&D, GRRM told them the origin of the Hodor thing

So that's canon

sdfadffdfdfdfdfdfdfdfmkgmkfmgklfmgkmgklfmlkgmkfmgkfmgkfmglkfmglkfmgkfmgklfmgkfmgkmfkgmfkmgkfmgkfmgkmfgkmdklsml

The Hodor thing was a theory a few people had and has been posted on NT before. People surmising that he wasn't saying a name, but a phrase and trying to figure out what it was through clues. After the ToJ scene, people also started guessing it had something to do with Bran's "time traveling."

I never read up on Hodor theories so I never knew about that one. Crazy.

Yea GRRM told the producers that's what the name implied. So this was long planned. It was told in inside the episode. But with Hordor, summer, and the children dead we might get cold hands to make an appearance now.

Aka benjen :wow:

Last edited:
Rhhdisodkksjdjskkzkxnbdhdndxnkxxkxnhdjdmdkxjxjfbdjkfjfvdjkdhdjfnfudmhdhdkdjdhdijdjdudjdjfidijfjfididjjfjfjfjjdkeikdh

Word, Benjen back.

Last edited:
Rhhdisodkksjdjskkzkxnbdhdndxnkxxkxnhdjdmdkxjxjfbdjkfjfvdjkdhdjfnfudmhdhdkdjdhdijdjdudjdjfidijfjfididjjfjfjfjjdkeikdh

Word, Benjen back.

It would sort of make sense why we actually had a scene with him this season during one of the flashbacks now that I think of it.

Also why was Meera allowed to kill the whitewalker. She didn't have a valeryian sword or anything. She must have some sort of ability.

Last edited:
And yes there's a strong belief that Bran and Meera can't go forward without Cold Hands.

GRRM said Cold Hands isn't Benjen though, so it'll be interesting where they go with that. The actor who plays Benjen is going to be in episode 10 though.

And yes there's a strong belief that Bran and Meera can't go forward without Cold Hands.

GRRM said Cold Hands isn't Benjen though, so it'll be interesting where they go with that. The actor who plays Benjen is going to be in episode 10 though.

Another interesting thing with Bran being marked that I didn't considered until I was in a Reddit post was that he's marked now and if he passes the wall the white walkers can now pass the wall. Bran really ****** **** up bad.

Yeah no way they last without Cold Hands showing up.

As the season goes on I think it gets more likely that we get LS too. Gotta be something deeper to them reintroducing Riverrun

Word, Benjen back.

It would sort of make sense why we actually had a scene with him this season during one of the flashbacks now that I think of it.

Also why was Meera allowed to kill the whitewalker. She didn't have a valeryian sword or anything. She must have some sort of ability.
I thought that was one of the spearheads Sam gave them. Or am I completely misremembering things?

Word, Benjen back.

I thought that was one of the spearheads Sam gave them. Or am I completely misremembering things?

That's probably it now thinking back at it.

The spear she threw had Dragon Glass.

Back
Top Bottom