(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

Btw does anyone have cool Game of Thrones or Asoiaf wallpapers for their phone? I had Breaking Bad for the longest but I can't seem any cool ones for GoT or asoiaf. Reps shall be given.

I took a deep dive into the interwebs after looking into that that gravedigger theory (interesting btw)

But I've come to realize that I've totally missed/ignored the dangerous women novella from GRRM.

His story "the princess and the queen" is the last one in it. Supposedly covers more targaryen stuff.

Did everyone else know about this? Am I alone here?

If someone has it :nerd:

If not...I'll just buy it this weekend and knock it out

Last edited:
sadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdh

The way Sansa said "they cut her throat to the bone" makes me think they'll at least make the voice version similar to the way it is in the books.

With the showrunners announcing that they want to do 7 seasons and finish up, what's the over/under on GRRM finishing the books before the series is through?!

I reckon it's 70/30 at the moment.

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys think LS wouldn't make it into the show...

We don't know how it's gonna play a role in the larger picture, but she definitely effects some people in 4-5 & is in the books for a reason...there's no way they would just leave that out.

I still think the bigger problem is going to be as the religions, beliefs, history become more and more important and relevant. Watching the show alone, no way to know ****. The things my show watching friends theorize about is all completely irrelevant and they don't know so many important characters well.

Last edited:
With the showrunners announcing that they want to do 7 seasons and finish up, what's the over/under on GRRM finishing the books before the series is through?!

I reckon it's 70/30 at the moment.

The publishers said we won't get book 6 before 2015. On average it takes him around 4-6 years between books so we might get book 7 between 2019-2021. Maybe sooner if we're lucky and he speeds up his writing and editing. I don't know if the show would take a year or two off.

The publishers said we won't get book 6 before 2015. On average it takes him around 4-6 years between books so we might get book 7 between 2019-2021. Maybe sooner if we're lucky and he speeds up his writing and editing. I don't know if the show would take a year or two off.

it's also possible he has been working on both at the same time.. (possible key word) i mean the first 3 books were 96-98-00

tdrjfydmvwertwertwertmkv,agfcvbsiklj,d/lx,kbgdfxklsdjf m,klxc.ybghfxblvkzslia,klvb gh vm,bvdszdjnm,

Lady Stoneheart aka. Catelyn Stark undead

I took a deep dive into the interwebs after looking into that that gravedigger theory (interesting btw)

But I've come to realize that I've totally missed/ignored the dangerous women novella from GRRM.

His story "the princess and the queen" is the last one in it. Supposedly covers more targaryen stuff.

This is what leads me to believe that the ending will be ultimately Targaryen favorable. Dunk & Egg plus this are giving a lot of Targ back story. It's a good read. Also, PM :nerd:

Robert Baratheon fighting Rhaegar Targaryen at the Trident

ll1j4.jpg

Rhaegar's looking pretty badass himself :smokin. With all the crazy success that the show is having, I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually made a prequel season/event. It could be useful for the in between time it takes GRRM to finish the books in case the show catches up before then.

Last edited:
They could do a series just about the Targaryens and i'd be happy. Start from the beginning since Aegon was a boss.

I really wish someday they'd do a prequel for the rebellion.

I thought all the history's and lore covered it pretty well from just about every perspective. I understand why they can't give rhaegars, because that would essentially complete the story. If I had to guess, I think it will be Bran who gives readers the first hand account of what really happened.

Anyways here's all the H&L on the topic

http://youtu.be/iHFrFHHcLeY

Last edited:

Dunk & Egg short stories were pretty dope and definitely helped develop some Targ background. Are all the dangerous women novellas related? I definitely want to check those out if so :pimp:

sadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdh

The way Sansa said "they cut her throat to the bone" makes me think they'll at least make the voice version similar to the way it is in the books.

"she don't speak... but she remembers"

Just finished reading the grave digger and Sarella/Arellas theory :wow: :pimp:

Any other good theories out there?

Just finished reading the grave digger and Sarella/Arellas theory :wow: :pimp:

Any other good theories out there?

sadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdh

Surely you know about R+L=J :lol:
There's a good one about Tyrion floating around the interwebs
And another good one about the paste that Bran eats in the caves

Back
Top Bottom