(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

^ you mind PMing those two or posting in here?

Link in a spoiler

sadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdhsadkfj;aksldjfkl;sjadklf;jaskdfja;ksldjfk;lsajdklfjsakdlfjk;lasdjk;jsdgkljasdkgjsdakl;ghasdkjghasdlkjghsajkdghljakdshgjasdh

It's thought that Tyrion is the Mad King's son and that he raped Joanna Lannister.
As for the Bran paste theory, people think that the Children of the Forest killed Meera and Jojen and put them in the paste that Bran ate.

Last edited:
Ahahdkdjdjsjsjdjsjenzjdjdidnzksidndisjsjsidjdjd

R + L = J
- biggest theory of the series that has been getting thrown around for a few books now. If you haven't heard of it, get familiar, because the possibilities are so dope it will definitely enhance your experience.

Last edited:
I'm surprised there are book readers who have never heard of it

That's the theory that started me down the rabbit hole

Ghajjdbbbsjjnsnnssnnsbbnsoowygsbbsjjshbsbbsjjsjjsnbsbbsjjsnbsbbsbbsnnsnnsnmskksksk
Mskm

Eh, I still think the Tyrion being a Targaryen is a huge reach.

I didn’t even think about the R + L = J theory as I was reading the books

I realized it after I went online and found out it was the most popular theory

I hate r and l theory so much because people already perceive it as it being the truth.

That's probably because when you read about the events that happened then it does make the most sense. If there's more to the story that points to something else then I hope it's revealed in the next 2 books instead of never finding out. The only one who is still alive is Lord Reed.

Ghajjdbbbsjjnsnnssnnsbbnsoowygsbbsjjshbsbbsjjsjjsnbsbbsjjsnbsbbsbbsnnsnnsnmskksksk
Mskm

Any of you guys have any idea how Snow is suppose to come back with all those swords in him?

Ghvhtvyxtesthrduygiubjybiuhoijounilybytcteystydyktgliubiluhukyfhtrdjytfkyubukyv

Popular belief is melissandre taking care of that

I wonder if it'll be like Dondarrion or LS. Those red priests and priestess have strong magic.

asdkfjasdkl;jfskl;adjgkl;asjdg;kljasdkl;adfjskl;djfskl;ajdfkl;jsdklfjas;lfjkasdf

The Ned Stark theories were so farfetched from what I remember :lol: that Varys smuggled him off to serve Aegon and someone was disguised as Ned.

jkgyjfkatjgjkwft,lt,akltjkiklfakykl****lki;sulahglkasjltfhk,

There's a theory that branches off the R + L = J theory and guesses that Jon is actually Azor Ahai waiting to be reborn.

The theory:

"When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone.”

Red star: Ser Patrek of the Mountain has the sigil of a single star. He's bleeding from being torn apart and he is held above Jon at that moment.

Smoke: Jon's wounds were specifically described as smoking

Salt: Bowen Marsh was crying when he stabbed Jon.

In the prologue, it is addressed as to what exactly happens when wargs die. Varamyr muttered the name of one of his wolves and ended up in that wolf's body. Jon's last word was "Ghost."
Aemon has once told Jon the same advice he gave to Egg: "Kill the boy and let the man be born."

Lastly, 2 important quotes from Melisandre:

"I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and all I see is Snow."

Last edited:
Dkdksldoflflgkfjsnsvsvevedjjdjdkdkfkfkfkfkfkdkdkdkdkdjdjdjjdjddjjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjjbwvwhwkowjsjskeodkfjkwkxnjejkoldkjagahsjkfkdkdkskskslskxkfkfklclclfjdjsjsjwhgwwyuwowpwlsldjjakskslckdjskopdknmnxndkskkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkfkfkdkfkfkldjwjwhwyqyywirkfjdjdjdjdjdjjdwjgqgwhs

Yeah, there's a reason Melisandre has shown an interest in him. I don't think anyone really thinks Stannis is Azor reborn except for maybe him.

Being able to transform from the wolf back to a man would be pretty cool. Werewolf steez. If someone can warg into one of the dragons, game over. Would be the most badass thing ever.

I hate r and l theory so much because people already perceive it as it being the truth.
That's probably because when you read about the events that happened then it does make the most sense. If there's more to the story that points to something else then I hope it's revealed in the next 2 books instead of never finding out. The only one who is still alive is Lord Reed.
It also doesn't help that GRRM himself has blatantly referenced that very theory in the past then kinda smirked at it, and it's not clear if it's him confirming without confirming, or trolling as he loves to do. Probably the latter.

Last edited:
JIASMCLFAMSDCFOPVSDAMODFMCVDSMFCDMVCKZXMCAV;LKMSV;AOSMCVO ;MZDCV;LM DZ;MV ;ZDM;VMO DLZ;MCV L;,MFXC/BLMZ;DOFV,;ZDLMBDZ;MBZLDMXV OZ;DMV ;MZD;VM DZ;MV ;ZDMV;MZS;DMC;SMZVKMDZ;B MDLZ;MVBZ;MV;MVF;ADJFO;OJAD;V;SALCFMSLMC;LSZMCL;MS:LCMV;ZLSMV;ZDMBV;ZDSAKFM;ASMDC;AMS;CM;smcv'aszva
akfcv;amdsv ;ansm;vmn;asDMV ;MZSDV;i dfjnzmji;bnamv d;oabmnad;msv a;dbjvadmbv;

Have you guys read the Jaime = Azor Ahai reborn? Good read IMO

SkskslaodkdndnsbwhsjdoodldkfkflvlvlvksjbabsnxmckclflspsjsbabxbcngkdlpspskckckskslslcldksnsndkdkdkdkdkfldskjdjsjwhwjdkflekdksjwbsjkdkfkdkwksdllfkfndnwhakdlflglgllfksbwbwbsjsAfgjkkkgeqfhhhhgfffxxvnkkllkklkhgfddewqsghjjggvewefjkppkncxxsasfhjvxxvjkhfdwwshjjjbvfdddffffhhjophdwsgcvbjjjjjlnvvxzsassddddfhkhfdq

Maybe Jon was born as a dragon baby sorta like Dani's son Rhaegon was or Rhaegar had a dragon egg in his posession and Lyanna sat on it and it hatched. I'm just wondering if George has some really weird twist to the story.

Last edited:
JIASMCLFAMSDCFOPVSDAMODFMCVDSMFCDMVCKZXMCAV;LKMSV;AOSMCVO ;MZDCV;LM DZ;MV ;ZDM;VMO DLZ;MCV L;,MFXC/BLMZ;DOFV,;ZDLMBDZ;MBZLDMXV OZ;DMV ;MZD;VM DZ;MV ;ZDMV;MZS;DMC;SMZVKMDZ;B MDLZ;MVBZ;MV;MVF;ADJFO;OJAD;V;SALCFMSLMC;LSZMCL;MS:LCMV;ZLSMV;ZDMBV;ZDSAKFM;ASMDC;AMS;CM;smcv'aszva
akfcv;amdsv ;ansm;vmn;asDMV ;MZSDV;i dfjnzmji;bnamv d;oabmnad;msv a;dbjvadmbv;

Have you guys read the Jaime = Azor Ahai reborn? Good read IMO

Wow. That was an interesting read. I hope its true. I can't lie, Jaime is my favorite character.

Shahsklalslawibxnxnshshssjjdjdjdjshshsjskdkfjdjdhsgqvsbxnxnlrdkdjjejdjdkdlsskjdjdjsdjdjjwqheiroofkfnsnxmffkskflldkdjdjdjwkqpdjfjjsjsjsjwkskdjcjfdjdjnbxbnxjdkslwlskdwjywysjdjdkldldldlckcjwjhwhsbxncncjkskslsldlshwgwhdkdkfkfkfkkdjwjsjdkdlcmnswhgwywkdpfkfkdkdkkddkkddkksjsjdjdkdjqhwgydjxkckclflslskfkkdkdkwhhshsjsjskdkjdnbqgeiolbkdksnssndnfklqlslflflflflkfkfkej

Damn. I started reading that Jaime theory but it's long as hell and I don't even know most of the Norse gods he's talking about. Will read the rest later.

But that guy I guess is assuming that Jaime and Cersei are Aerys' kids. He says Tyrion and Rhaegar are both his half brothers. The opposite of other people saying Tyrion is Aerys' son.

Shahsklalslawibxnxnshshssjjdjdjdjshshsjskdkfjdjdhsgqvsbxnxnlrdkdjjejdjdkdlsskjdjdjsdjdjjwqheiroofkfnsnxmffkskflldkdjdjdjwkqpdjfjjsjsjsjwkskdjcjfdjdjnbxbnxjdkslwlskdwjywysjdjdkldldldlckcjwjhwhsbxncncjkskslsldlshwgwhdkdkfkfkfkkdjwjsjdkdlcmnswhgwywkdpfkfkdkdkkddkkddkksjsjdjdkdjqhwgydjxkckclflslskfkkdkdkwhhshsjsjskdkjdnbqgeiolbkdksnssndnfklqlslflflflflkfkfkej

That Jaime theory is crazy!!! It never even crossed my mind that the Children of the Forest might be the big baddies

Back
Top Bottom