(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

Didn't they say they're leaving a ton of stuff from the book for next season, i.e. the kingsmoot?

If all the things you described happen what will they show next year?

During the first episode the women in Mereen man o man. Red Velvet cake.

They totally switched Mance Rayders whole storyline I wasn't expecting that.

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if they go in depth with the Sand Snakes. Especially since there is no Arianne, who got all the shine in the book. That being said though, give me a lot of Nymeria screen time. :evil:

Last edited:
I told them to bring it here.

yea try to spoiler it but here is a safer place to talk about it than the show thread since we here in this thread knows what "should" happen .

I watched the 1st two... Trying to test myself how long I can wait to watch the next two

Doubt I'll make it through tonight... Haha

kzfkjsdksfjksdjksjksaksdkkj
They didn't change Mance Rayder storyline for the show, at least not yet.

In the books "Mance Rayder" was given up to the Lord of Light by being burned at the stake, but it's later revealed that the Mance who was burned was an impostor and through some sorcery by Melisandre OG Mance Rayder is still alive and well.

We'll see if the show follows this storyline.

kzfkjsdksfjksdjksjksaksdkkj

They didn't change Mance Rayder storyline for the show, at least not yet.

In the books "Mance Rayder" was given up to the Lord of Light by being burned at the stake, but it's later revealed that the Mance who was burned was an impostor and through some sorcery by Melisandre OG Mance Rayder is still alive and well.

We'll see if the show follows this storyline.

Wait is Melisandre not on Stannis Baratheon's side anymore?

Doesnt tge greyjoy have that?

Ive been reading the history of westeroes.....so glad the targaryeons arent on the throne

alfnafjivg;ad'vkb,s'pkfpgkeapk

Speaking of Greyjoys, I really have to go check the Euron/Daario theory. Pretty slick of Euron if true :x

Back
Top Bottom