(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

Anyway why this dumb *** gonna make a post about r+l=j
And the second I seen it I was heated cause I knew exactly what it meant :smh:

If you automatically knew what I was talking about, then I'm not the first person you heard it from.
Actually u are
The reason why it clicked automatically for me is because
U prefaced the spoiler talking about raeghar and lysanna
Which Peter and Sansa where talking about in there discussion
And how if rhaegar and lysanna were together
That's how it clicked
Never heard that r+l stuff

Going back to my original point, I made it pretty evident that my post was for people who watched the leaked episodes, not my fault if you couldn't restrain yourself from clicking on the spoiler tag. That thread is pretty heavily visited on this site and you're literally the only person complaining. I feel no sympathy for your lack of self-control.

Last edited:
Question for the book readers...

What do you think about the change up of Pod and Brienne seeing Sansa and Littlefinger? Well at least I don't recall that happening... [\spoiler]

What do you think about the change up of Pod and Brienne seeing Sansa and Littlefinger? Well at least I don't recall that happening... [\spoiler]
Well yea, Lady Stoneheart takes care of Brienne in the books before she has a chance to meet any of the Stark girls. I don't have a problem with the way they changed it, makes it more interesting, but I'm curious whether we'll see her this season.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It doesn't happen in the books, and I really don't know what they intend to do with her, but so far it looks interesting.

Also Jamie's story is radically different, but so far it looks more interesting than the book story IMO

Well yea, Lady Stoneheart takes care of Brienne in the books before she has a chance to meet any of the Stark girls. I don't have a problem with the way they changed it, makes it more interesting, but I'm curious whether we'll see her this season.
That isn't confirmed in the books though, so the potential to run into at least Sansa is till there.

I think the dorne arc is already ruined. ...............
but it could be interesting to see what jaime and bronn have in store.

but imo the dorne arc was ruined the minute they sent Myrcella there without Aerys oakheart

and with that being ruined it kind of ruins any Bryden tully stuff
which in a way is ruined already now with robbs baby mama killed in the show... but not in the books.

not having Arianne Martell though. That is the dorne story. Although I do like Doran.

aluwkthg;j'oqaeihrdljga'w;soedilgha';osjdga;lsegkaj;sldhgja';osjeg'aweg

Getting closer and closer to one of my favorite parts of the book on the show. PLEASE HBO DON'T ROB ME OF THIS!!!!

Edd, fetch me a block

800px-Small_Justice_for_Ned.jpg

sssssssssssssss

sssssssssssss

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yo I'm starting to subscribe to the B+A= J and R+L=D theory.

Time line just works better. 

sfsdfsdfsfdfdfdfdasfdafdlakjfdlasdjfs

lasdkjflsajfdlksadjflsajdlkfjsalkdfkaksjf

jaldskjf;akldsfj;alkdsjfa;lskdfja;lksjfda;lkjdf

sfsdfsdfsfdfdfdfdasfdafdlakjfdlasdjfs

lasdkjflsajfdlksadjflsajdlkfjsalkdfkaksjf

jaldskjf;akldsfj;alkdsjfa;lskdfja;lksjfda;lkjdf

Brandon Stark and Ashara Dayne.

The theory is Dany is born at the tower of joy so the baby Ned leaves with is Dany and he goes to Starfall swaps Dany for Jon then heads to KL. 

Of course, but you could say the same about any fan theory really :rolleyes

lol All fan theory's.
with evidence or not.

I just read a roose bolton one. from a long time ago. saying how we should've known since the first book he was going to be a traitor..
and it made a lot of sense. but even with all that evidence... until him stabbing rob happened. we would have never seen that coming

https://bryndenbfish.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/early-evidence-of-roose-boltons-treason/

Last edited:
Of course, but you could say the same about any fan theory really :rolleyes

lol All fan theory's.
with evidence or not.

I just read a roose bolton one. from a long time ago. saying how we should've known since the first book he was going to be a traitor..
and it made a lot of sense. but even with all that evidence... until him stabbing rob happened. we would have never seen that coming

https://bryndenbfish.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/early-evidence-of-roose-boltons-treason/

*randomly types letters to avoid spoilers for non book readers*

Agreed but Preston's theories are mostly far fetched and somewhat delusional. Unlike Alt Shift X who comes up with conclusions directly from the text in the book and even posts them in his videos.

For example:

Btw this "What's up with Quaithe ?" video is great. Quaithe's such an integral figure in Dany's overall story.

That was a great video to watch repped for showing it.

showed me how little attention I paid to Dany's chapters in ADWD

Back
Top Bottom