***Sprint Customers Get UR 1yr Upgrade Back*** Silver Premier Customers Only Who Lost Their Upgrades

Putting my Nt'ers on.

I’ve seen this one making the rounds for a few weeks now, but decided not to write it up until I was ready to reclaim my own upgrade. Folks are contacting Sprint employees on their website to get put into a queue to receive their last yearly fully-subsidized upgrade credit that was promised to them before they made the switch to a tiered system. Before, all customers who qualified were able to upgrade to new devices after just a year at the full-subsidized price. Now, you’ll have to pay a bit more to qualify for “gold status

pimp.gif
props to you for sharing with NT

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

But now your data is going to be "tiered" if you do this correct?

This has nothing to do with data, Sprint said they won't be doing tier data on cell phones.

Anyway i think you were mistaken "tier override" means he did a manually force upgrade on my account, to get a new subsidized phone.

Good looks Alc , I think I will be upgrading to the Evo 3D next week if this goes thru . Joint is on it's last leg
30t6p3b.gif

I'm trying to log in, but its under my dad's login info. Anyway I can do this over the phone? PM if necessary & thanks OP.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm trying to log in, but its under my dad's login info. Anyway I can do this over the phone? PM if necessary & thanks OP.

You can call, but you'll be arguing over the phone and probably harassing them while going no where. You have a greater chance getting your upgrade back sending the guy a private message.

So if my upgrade is due Jan. 1st 2011 nothing changes for me right? It's only for customers who have an upgrade by June 1st of this year?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

sprint doesnt cap data. they are the ONLY ones. everyone including verizon does.

you pay $10 extra a month, but its still a better offer than most carriers

1.is this the only way?
2. is it a fact that it will work?
3.anybody else did this?

i wanna go ahead and try to cop the EVO 3D if its not too much of a hassle to get my upgrade back

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by likethematrix

sprint doesnt cap data. they are the ONLY ones. everyone including verizon does.
you pay $10 extra a month, but its still a better offer than most carriers
definitely worth it. and I'm mad I signed with T-Mobile not realizing that they throttle data speeds.
mad.gif

that sprint data was nice in my area. could get 3G pretty much anywhere outside of my dorm hall's basement.

when the evo 3d drops im just going to cop the regular evo its 149 and its still not a bad phone its up there with the iphone anyway

Originally Posted by staystrong

when the evo 3d drops im just going to cop the regular evo its 149 and its still not a bad phone its up there with the iphone anyway

HTC EVO 3D dropped yesterday the 24th and the HTC EVO is $99.99

Back
Top Bottom