***Sprint Customers Get UR 1yr Upgrade Back*** Silver Premier Customers Only Who Lost Their Upgrades

Thanks for your patience as I processed your request. When the Premier Program had its official change to the two tiers on April 1st, the annual upgrade for Premier Silver customers was reset to every 22 months. I apologize for the inconvenience that this change may have caused you; we are working to make this as simple as possible. Your upgrade will be restored within 24 - 48 hours. Please remember, this only affects the current upgrade. Once you take advantage of this upgrade, you will be on a 22 month upgrade cycle unless you become Gold. We appreciate your loyalty. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jose

*Tier Override*,

Got mine!

I wouldnt be eligible for the 1 Year till August. Should I still email and see what happens or is this only for if you would already have your one year but because of the change you dont?

help me out...what is the benefit of this? i just ordered two evos 1 3d 1 regular 4g. and switched to a family plan. will this benefit me? for the longest i was out of contract but i used my upgrade to get a deal. should i email them? i am a silver premier member btw.

^if u just used your upgrade to get the evo's then you str8

its only for people who could upgrade before sprint made the silver/gold thing change but lost their upgrade after it was enforced

Back
Top Bottom