SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
My take who should be Mary Jane. just sayin, don't have to agree, just think they would be good picks of people who can actually act

Debra Ann Woll as Mary Jane

or

Sophie Turner

correction lets add Natalie Dormer into this also

She doesn't look like MJ to me, the model next door.

She looks more like the nerd two doors down you bang after the model next door ignores you.

:lol: @ Aubrey as MJ. We're casting an outgoing, fun loving, generally positive and happy model looking chick not Thelma from Scooby Doo

I really like Aubrey but she'd be a better fit as one of Peter's peers in college, Debra something I think. Blond with glasses, tried to get with Pete but he ignored for Black Cat in the 90s cartoon.

i thought the score was horrible. should of had a darker undertone. more harry fight would of been great. rhino shouldnt of even been in the movie. so is there any truth to sony casting emma as mj :nerd:

I bought the Blu-Ray last night :D

Movie is still AMAZING the 4th time watching it. The cinematography, the colors, The scenery, Garfield's performance, Stone's performance, Jaime was straight out of a comic. Dane is how would envision a trust fund brat who's been cursed with a virus. Even Giamatti's quick role as the rhino is fun. I just love everything about this film, it's like a big *** comic book.

As far as the deleted scenes they were really ambitious. I can tell Marc Webb wanted to have this film be an insane spectacle but had to put some limitations last minute. I won't lie though many of the deleted scenes I'm glad were deleted, ESPECIALLY Peter's father being alive. That could've ruined the whole film for me. I'm really excited about the sinister six but I don't know how they are going to really incorporate it in 1 film. I mean they can give them their own film to introduce them which is ambitious but when they are in a film with spiderman assuming their own film won't include him, how will audiences take that? I mean people complain about 3 villains in a film, six is hard to pull off. I NEED to see mysterio as villain though and I want Felicity Jones as black cat. I guess we'll see...

Finally saw it
lamekilla lamekilla was right movie was legit
I got chills when ol girl died :smh: damn
Wish I knew what rhino was saying though I couldn't understand him :lol:
Also movie was WAAAAAAAY better than Guardians of the galaxy

The Turtles movie was surprisingly better than I thought it'd be. I lol'ed at the elevator scene. Still not as good as GotG IMO

Ohhhh looks at other post*

*looks at post thread title*

you were talking about ASM2

*cue homer simpson gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom