SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
to each his own....i enjoyed asm2 but the GOTG soundtrack alone made GOTG better imo

Anybody see the deleted scenes on the blu-ray? Anything interesting?

Just little scenes that tied up some things but didn't really make a difference. And Peter meeting his dad...eww. Some talk of the sin 6 as well from Marc Webb.

Just saw the movie the other day I thought it was okay. What ruined the movie for me was Electro. Just felt he was way too forced as a villain and his sudden turn towards evil didn't entirely make sense. There just also lacked a wow factor in this film. It was basically the first movie with a new villain and more simp scenes. I can't believe people are saying they liked this movie more than Guardians, like what? Guardians had so much more heart and everything else.

I was stunned when she died though did not expect that at all.

Just saw the movie the other day I thought it was okay. What ruined the movie for me was Electro. Just felt he was way too forced as a villain and his sudden turn towards evil didn't entirely make sense. There just also lacked a wow factor in this film. It was basically the first movie with a new villain and more simp scenes. I can't believe people are saying they liked this movie more than Guardians, like what? Guardians had so much more heart and everything else.

I was stunned when she died though did not expect that at all.

Says movie lacked wow factor....but stunned that Gwen Stacy died and didn't expect it....

Oh.

Wtf lol her dying is not a wow factor. Wow factor was expressed in terms of like, "wow that **** was dope." Didn't get that feeling once throughout the film.

Sorry to offend.

She doesn't look like MJ to me, the model next door.

She looks more like the nerd two doors down you bang after the model next door ignores you.
giphy.gif

I don't have a clue what you're talking about.... 

Was there a Daria movie? :lol:

What Is GLASS CEILING, And What Does It Have To Do With The Spider-Man Movies?

We heard that Sony has plans for a female Spidey character to get her own movie, but what if the plans were for all the Spidey characters to come together in one movie? That's the premise of the project they're calling Glass Ceiling (likely not the actual title) - a team-up movie that would bring the female Spidey characters together.

There are not a ton of female superheroes that would be part of the Spider-Man package. The ones that spring immediately to mind are:

The Black Cat

Silver Sable

Spider-Girl

Silk

It's not really clear if Spider-Woman is part of the package, but I suspect she is. It's also possible that Firestar, who was created for the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends cartoon, is part of the movie package. Black Cat, of course, is a cat burglar who has the power to give other people bad luck. Silver Sable is a gun-toting mercenary.

Spider-Girl and Silk are much lesser-known characters, with Silk being brand new. It turns out she was also bitten by the same spider that gave Peter Parker his powers, and so she's a Spider-type as well. Spider-Girl is a character from an alternate universe. Speaking of alternate universes: the upcoming Spiderverse event, which sees every iteration of Spider-Man coming together (yes, even the 1970s TV version) could be introducing female variants on characters who would end up belonging to Sony.

Is Glass Ceiling actually going to happen? It's one of the ideas that Sony has been kicking around. As I've said before, I don't think Sony even knows what they're doing, so claiming that this is actually happening is incredibly premature. It's an idea that's out there.

Wow, SONY should just license out all of their good ideas to Marvel. None of their ideas sound bad it's just the end product. I'm rarely ever satisfied with their execution.

All villain movie (S6)? Cool, solo villain/anti-hero movie (Venom)? Cool, female solo movie? cool, female team? cool. Not only are they good but they're pretty much firsts among all of the other studios doing superhero movies and if they had their **** together they'd be the first to get them to screen too.

I'd like to see Spider-Woman, Silver Sable, Firestar, and Black Cat as a team coming together all Avengers like. I'd cut Spider-Girl, not sure about Silk depending on how they do Spider-Woman's powers.

Too bad that last little bit is on point about SONY :lol:

So I'm guessing the canceling their other plans aren't confirmed, eh?

Have they hinted at any other heroes in the Spidey cinematic universe?

Would be really random for all these heroes to pop up out of nowhere.

Have they hinted at any other heroes in the Spidey cinematic universe?

Would be really random for all these heroes to pop up out of nowhere.
Nope but they can start :lol:
the hell with all that other ****. they need to fix Spiderman first!!
It'll be funny if they just start ditching Spidey. They have been rumors that ASM3 or 4 is gonna be a long time away so that they can try and profit off of spinoffs.

It'll be funny if they just start ditching Spidey. They have been rumors that ASM3 or 4 is gonna be a long time away so that they can try and profit off of spinoffs.

if they thought ASM2 was a flop these other characters dont stand a chance.the only film im interested in seeing would be a venom film.

how would a movie about villains work out? There is no protagonist which goes against the whole premise of the genre lol.

And just saw the movie and i knew forever from being a fan of the comics and cartoons that gwen dies...but damb a ***** still almost cried real thug tears seeing it happen​

Back
Top Bottom