Stance/Fitment Appreciation

10-23-10-30.jpg

img_2391.jpg

img_2470.jpg
img_2493.jpg

img_2428.jpg

hellaflush.jpg

all the hellaflush and stance stuff is kinda lame to me though.  i wouldn't want my car to handle like garbage.  kinda ruined the vw scene.  all people talk about on vortex is "needz more low bruh"
laugh.gif

hellaflush.jpg

all the hellaflush and stance stuff is kinda lame to me though.  i wouldn't want my car to handle like garbage.  kinda ruined the vw scene.  all people talk about on vortex is "needz more low bruh"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

hellaflush.jpg

laugh.gif
I have to agree with you.  When I dropped my MkV, I didn't drop it too low because I didn't want a bumpy ride every where I went.  It came down to comfort and how I wanted my car to look.  I was even close dropping money on an air bag system 
tired.gif
 but decided to save that money. 
Nice post though.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

hellaflush.jpg

laugh.gif
I have to agree with you.  When I dropped my MkV, I didn't drop it too low because I didn't want a bumpy ride every where I went.  It came down to comfort and how I wanted my car to look.  I was even close dropping money on an air bag system 
tired.gif
 but decided to save that money. 
Nice post though.

Back
Top Bottom