Stance/Fitment Appreciation

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

quite possibly one of the stupidest trends ever

indifferent.gif
 Care to explain why it's the stupidest trend ever? What is so ugly about it? Matter of fact, what type of style do you like?

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

quite possibly one of the stupidest trends ever

indifferent.gif
 Care to explain why it's the stupidest trend ever? What is so ugly about it? Matter of fact, what type of style do you like?

Thanks for the thread. More motivation to keep on going in school.
pimp.gif
Seriously......WOOT! for the Zenki/Kouki love.<3

Thanks for the thread. More motivation to keep on going in school.
pimp.gif
Seriously......WOOT! for the Zenki/Kouki love.<3

As I was going through all the cars I was expecting/hoping for my friends' cars since their in the game. But on the whole Hellaflush topic and trend
67b36bf353dc1533a4c3c46788acc2137586bbfd.gif

As I was going through all the cars I was expecting/hoping for my friends' cars since their in the game. But on the whole Hellaflush topic and trend
67b36bf353dc1533a4c3c46788acc2137586bbfd.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

They're cool to look at but for my car it'll be performance > stance. I'd like to see one of those camber buckets beat a well-tuned car on the track.

Hellaflush is a trend. Just like JdM LyFe.
And a stupid trend, IMO. It's ironic because they're eating away their tires, but at no benefit to performance.
eyes.gif

They're cool to look at but for my car it'll be performance > stance. I'd like to see one of those camber buckets beat a well-tuned car on the track.

And a stupid trend, IMO. It's ironic because they're eating away their tires, but at no benefit to performance.
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
damn monday... you need to put this kind of effort into the asian woman or bi racial woman threads...

30t6p3b.gif
damn monday... you need to put this kind of effort into the asian woman or bi racial woman threads...

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

eyes.gif
Obviously people who are Hellaflush are going for form > function.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

eyes.gif
Obviously people who are Hellaflush are going for form > function.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom