Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the best place to buy all 6 (7?) of the Star Wars comics at once?

At this point your best bet would be eBay. Check Midtown Comics or other online comic book stores. But more than likely they won't have anymore in stock. Also check your local comic book store, and start to buy them from them as they release.

There's a good amount to catch up on between all the comics, but at least you're getting into them at the beginning of their runs.

Walter..

I ordered all the 6 Star Wars ones that are out. Is theer also a Darth Vader series? I know nothing about comics this is the first time I've ever bought a comic book in my life. Not sure which Star Wars ones are out there but I want to get all of the Marvel/Canon ones.

I ordered all the 6 Star Wars ones that are out. Is theer also a Darth Vader series? I know nothing about comics this is the first time I've ever bought a comic book in my life. Not sure which Star Wars ones are out there but I want to get all of the Marvel/Canon ones.

Yeah, Vader also has his own ongoing series. I actually prefer that one to the main SW title.

Yes, Darth Vader series is also 6 issues into its run, there's a Princess Leia short 4 comic issue series, a Kanan short comic series run, and soon there will be a Lando short series run, I'm not 100% sure if there's another.

Vader has been the best imo of them all. Kanon is great, and recently Star Wars issue 6 just had something HUGE in it. It's all great, I recommend them all. The Leia is the slowest but is still good.

I'd also recommend the books that have been releasing, and of course Rebels.

Walter..

Last edited:

Yeah, Vader also has his own ongoing series. I actually prefer that one to the main SW title.

I was able to get the first 6 Star Wars comics for $30 from one seller. Just the regular covers. The variant covers had me all confused at first. Since I'm not a comic collector those aren't really important to me, I just want to read the story and would rather have the physical copy than pay the $5 each for digital download. Some cool variant covers out there though. Maybe I'll go for those once I'm caught up and can buy on my own as they release. Hoping I will be able to track down a group buy for the Vader comics as well now. Will probably do Lando too, not sure about the Leia ones. They really worth it?

Last edited:
I was able to get the first 6 Star Wars comics for $30 from one seller. Just the regular covers. The variant covers had me all confused at first. Since I'm not a comic collector those aren't really important to me, I just want to read the story and would rather have the physical copy than pay the $5 each for digital download. Some cool variant covers out there though. Maybe I'll go for those once I'm caught up and can buy on my own as they release. Hoping I will be able to track down a group buy for the Vader comics as well now. Will probably do Lando too, not sure about the Leia ones. They really worth it?

You'll easily go broke if you go after the variants. There are dozens of variant covers per issue, every issue.

If you want to follow the canon story lines within the comics, yes I'd recommend them all, the Lando run should be good too based on what we've gotten so far from the others.
Better to get into them now while we're still towards the beginning of the comic book run for each.

Walter..

pretty cool. looks just like the older battlefron games only slightly better graphics

glad you can still control vehicles

i really do hope they keep the prequel planets as well. adds variety

Cant argue with that logic. Never mind that he murked a small country but still...
grin.gif

I'm just blown away

EDIT: Never mind it is the pay to play garbage

Never been more let down now,

I want that as a true game or a movie

Last edited:
I don't know what pay to play means, but I absolutely want that feel/vibe in a spin off immediately. That was incredible.

That trailer was amazing. They need to just make a show like that. Reminded me of the twins from Breaking Bad.

Back
Top Bottom