Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Star Wars The Clone Wars >>>>>> Episodes 6, 1 & 2.
What you got against EWOKS man?
roll.gif
. I think that EP 6 is awesome but I respect your choice. I do agree that the clone wars was way better than ep1 and 2

Everyone is praising JJ for the use of practical effects but from what we've seen of the trailers there has been a lot of green screen use. Although there is a working BB-8 version, the one you see in the trailers rolling around all fast is actually CGI. The Falcon fighting the TIEs is CGI. A lot of the backgrounds in the trailers is CGI stuff. Also, Serkis's character, and Nyongo's character are both CGI motion capture characters.

Although there will be a lot more practical effects, there will also be tons of CGI.

Everyone is praising JJ for the use of practical effects but from what we've seen of the trailers there has been a lot of green screen use. Although there is a working BB-8 version, the one you see in the trailers rolling around all fast is actually CGI. The Falcon fighting the TIEs is CGI. A lot of the backgrounds in the trailers is CGI stuff. Also, Serkis's character, and Nyongo's character are both CGI motion capture characters.

Although there will be a lot more practical effects, there will also be tons of CGI.
thats a given unless the want toy falcons &tie fighters on string cg is necessary  for this film

thats a given unless the want toy falcons &tie fighters on string cg is necessary  for this film
Wouldn't mind the frames you could see when watching the OG trilogy.. for nostalgia reasons
roll.gif
. I love using imagination but without CGI lightsabers are just wooden swords and if you wanna see people throw down with steel better watch Vikings or GOT.

Rebels was dope. I like how the animated vader looked. He didn't move his body around much so it was like the OG trilogy, but his light saber mechanics were very swift and calculated.

On a side note my 6 comics got lost in the mail. Still sorting things out with my buidling and the post office after they were supposedly delivered on the 19th. Never lost a package in the mail before so at least it's something small, but damn I want to read these comics already.

Definitely a dope season "premiere". Can't wait for the next episode as it'll be the one with Rex and the other Commanders. I hope they don't get killed off immediately.

Star Wars 7 Dec 2015
Star Wars Rogue One Dec 2016
Star Wars 8 May 2017
Star Wars Han Solo May 2018
Star Wars 9 May 2019

My heart. :frown:

Was that the first appearance by Vader in Cannon?...

As was stated above, no. He briefly appears in the season 1 special edition premier episode.

In terms of canon, we see Vader in his own Marvel comic book series, in the main Star Wars comic book run, and is in a couple books (Tarkin and Lords of the Sith) that are all part of new canon.

Walter..

Last edited:
They flat out doing what I said years ago. James Bond this joint, but with multiple storylines, they could release a film a year. (Or even two per :nerd: )

I know I posted somethin of the sort in here, gonna go back thru & see if I can find it.

Back
Top Bottom