Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
/Film guys are worried because there won't be any advanced screenings for press. I think they'll see it a day early instead of like a week in advance

Apparently it's going to be Dec 14 ...

http://www.starwars7news.com/2015/1...-be-held-in-los-angeles-on-december-14th.html
that's the premiere.

I'm referring to screenings exclusively for the press, which usually happen after the world premiere event.

It's nothing major though, this type of stuff is typical for JJ films. Honestly think it's just fanboys in the press upset they're not going to see the film way before everyone else

We both know ain't no kid getting a hold of one of these things. Who says my boys aren't gonna be playing with them anyways?

Just copped at B&N tonight 
pimp.gif

Not really into Action Figures (besides Gundam back in they day) but, I have to cop at least the black series Phasma, Kylo Ren, and that Elite TIE-fighter Pilot. Now if they start a whole "Legends" line, than I would have to buy a lot more (Nihilus, Revan, Bane, Mandolarian(sp?), etc)

if he gets cast as boba it means that they either stopped caring about the prequels or he's going through the whole movie without showing skin

Went to Frank and Sons. Ended up trading one snowtrooper for a Boba Fett :smile: also took my Diecast Phasma and ended up trading her for a Flametrooper! #Score :smile: :smile:

*EDIT*

Pick ups and leftover Snowtroopers

View media item 1743059

Last edited:
im sure they could make an awesome movie out of a story like that but I feel like people want a movie about fett and not just someone wearing his armor 

I can already see the internet nerd rage 
laugh.gif

Oh yea I'll leave this here....

This makes sense because I remember reading something pertaining to Finn and his character originally not being black... 

But they are really pulling from Star Wars Legacy/Legacy  II/ Legends etc...so it seems
finn has a chance to be this series jar jar binks or a stud new hero...

honestly hate his outfit on how he it looks like he is from this world

Back
Top Bottom