• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gone
mean.gif

Do you guys like the Black Series First Order Storm Troopers? Thinking about copping one.

Are you clicking "all buying options"? I still see it there.

And the Stormtroopers are pretty nice. I like them a lot.
Yeah, I added them to the cart and tried to check out, but I get an error message stating the item is no longer from the selected seller (Amazon).

I'll continue to keep an eye out when it pops back up on Amazon...I'll most likely buy a storm trooper with the Capt. Phasma.

Wow Captain Phasma Black Series figure better release in another wave down the line. The demand is ridiculous :x

So will this sell out or can you order at any time?

Do you have any of these that you can post pics of next to a 6 inch figure? These are 12 inches right?

He looks really, really good. Wow :pimp:

Judging by the complaining I'm seeing on the Sideshow forums, you should be ok getting this guy. The $240 is pretty steep for such a minimal figure. Just for reference, the og version came out almost 10 years ago and was only $55 and it included his robe and some probe droids. Granted, this will probably be much much better, buts still...pretty steep price-tag.

But, you can always pre-order for free anyway and you'll have a whole year to save up since you won't be charged until it ships.

Yes, these are 12" and I can get you a pic of a Stormtrooper/Darth Vader 1/6 vs. Black Series comparison pic when I get a chance later.

Last edited:
Anyone read Lost Stars (or the comic) from the Journey To The Force Awakens series ? Any good ? 

Reading lost stars now. Pretty good. A little sappy for me at times, but it gives you a different pov on what happened in episodes 4-6. I'm about 2/3 through. I also just read shattered empire on YouTube. Not bad. The last issue has Luke in it, and may give some insight on what some of the plot points as in Force awakens...maybe

Back
Top Bottom