Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
About to watch episode VII again right now. Thought it came out tomorrow but I pre-ordered on PS4 and its ready to watch now :pimp:

Also hope we get a new Darth Maul Black Series 6 inch figure from Rebels. It would be tough to top the first version though and hype would be crazy.

About to watch episode VII again right now. Thought it came out tomorrow but I pre-ordered on PS4 and its ready to watch now :pimp:

Also hope we get a new Darth Maul Black Series 6 inch figure from Rebels. It would be tough to top the first version though and hype would be crazy.

You wanna feel hype on a BS figure? Wait until this upcoming Revan comes out. I can already tell that guy's gonna cause one helluva frenzy.

And if I had to guess, the next BS Vader will probably be his Rogue Over version :nerd:

Last edited:
Not complaining because Maul has been one of the best things during TCW/Rebels but that really cheapens Obi Wan's victory in Ep. I meaningless as ever. Makes Qui Gon's sacrifice for nothing :smh:

Prequels cheapen Star Wars, so IDGAF about Maul coming back, except that it's awesome.

Qui-Gon a good dude tho.

Not complaining because Maul has been one of the best things during TCW/Rebels but that really cheapens Obi Wan's victory in Ep. I meaningless as ever. Makes Qui Gon's sacrifice for nothing :smh:

Don't agree. Victory was still achieved and the conflict brought to an end. Same with how the Emperor coming back in the EU didn't change the fact that his original death was important.

Also what sacrifice from Qui-Gon? Maul straight up killed him :lol:

Damn Black Series 6" is killing it right now. I saw a Hasbro rep in the toy aisle at Target yesterday while I was hunting and asked her if she had seen Ahsoka and Kanan wave locally at all. She said I was the third person to ask her that today :x :smh: The answer was no btw. She said she doesn't stock the shelves just visits stores to see what's selling and make sure the visual merchandising is on point.

So is it safe to assume all the Best Buy Steel Book of TFA will be sold out by Friday?

Won't have a chance to buy it, till then.

So is it safe to assume all the Best Buy Steel Book of TFA will be sold out by Friday?

Heading to BB right after work today...hoping it's not too late 
laugh.gif

I believe Revan and Sabine are in the next wave, probably summer.

I wish Sabine had a Jet Pack like the other Mandalorians. Maybe next season.......:nerd:

She did say on the last episode she was in this season that sometimes, she "wishes she had a jetpack" so I'm sure Filoni knows he's building her up to getting one, eventually.

Speaking of Mandalorians, they really need to ditch Inquisitors since they're not working and call in the big guns next season...

View media item 1981035

Strongly advise that people pass on the Target exclusive addition. 

The Blu Ray/DVD/Digital exclusive couldn't be more cheaply designed and is encased in cheap cardboard.

Last edited:
^That really sucks. That was going to be my second option if the Steelbook was sold out.

Prequels cheapen Star Wars, so IDGAF about Maul coming back, except that it's awesome.

Qui-Gon a good dude tho.
Fax

It's impossible to cheapen something that is already worthless

I work for best buy, we have like almost 300 steel books, we usually only get like 20-30, you won't have a problem getting it.

She did say on the last episode she was in this season that sometimes, she "wishes she had a jetpack" so I'm sure Filoni knows he's building her up to getting one, eventually.

Speaking of Mandalorians, they really need to ditch Inquisitors since they're not working and call in the big guns next season...

View media item 1981035

Inquisitors are washed at this point. I wonder if they show the Emperor next season. Especially now that Maul is looking for revenge.

Back
Top Bottom