Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://io9.gizmodo.com/so-thats-how-the-inside-of-the-millennium-falcon-is-lai-1784073989

qvhg6oqfv7uywdmpd5j0.JPG

kawvwlsdlj7g2dx0mpzf.JPG

Tamashi needs to come thru with some some Figuarts of Rey and Finn man. I'm not messing with these Black series figures

came in to post BS, those will all be had. RIP to my pockets.

Also, does that Ben Kenobi pic confirm that we will get him outside of the SDCC exclusive pack? I'm still gonna try and get it but if I strike out its good to know we have something to fall back on.

Last edited:
came in to post BS, those will all be had. RIP to my pockets.

Also, does that Ben Kenobi pic confirm that we will get him outside of the SDCC exclusive pack? I'm still gonna try and get it but if I strike out its good to know we have something to fall back on.

They already announced Ben Kenobi later this year. Already, as in 2 days ago.

Last edited:
I don't follow the lightsaber releases, but what's different about this ROTJ Luke saber vs previous releases... or is this the first release?! 

Awesome pickups guys :pimp: Is the Kylo Ren Unmasked getting a GR along with the other two? If not I need to pick him up on eBay.

Last edited:
I don't follow the lightsaber releases, but what's different about this ROTJ Luke saber vs previous releases... or is this the first release?! 

I believe this is the third time it's been re-released but the first time since 2009(?). They problem is they're never released in great numbers so people are always going crazy for them.

Hopefully, these will be easier this time around for everyone. It's one of the best looking lightsabers, IMO and I'm sure the hype for it will go through the roof once Luke busts it out in Ep. VIII

Last edited:
Awesome pickups guys :pimp: Is the Kylo Ren Unmasked getting a GR along with the other two? If not I need to pick him up on eBay.

Yeah he's going to be a GR, he just wont come with the melted Vader helmet. I'm only looking to get the Obi-Wan with all the extras but If I'm able to cop the other SDCC exclusives then so be it. Just hoping Hasbro at least tells us when they are dropping like last year (and hopefully not all at the same time).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom