Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed about the "Jaws" type presence. I'm just glad that Vader hasn't been front and center for all of this. Like, he's there, okay, cool, so what.

I'm more interested in Krennic and how badass he can potentially be. :smokin

As long as they're good movies and give a good sense of that universe, I don't care who it's based on. I do agree Boba Fett is just a cool costume, never got the hype. Full Mandalorian folklore would be interesting to explore though.

Don't agree with this at all. Maybe during the OT, but now, no.

Last edited:
One of the best things about Boba Fett is that we know nothing about him... UNTIL they explained everything.

Yeah, they're handling the no Vader marketing really well.

I would expect final push posters and marketing to be Vader heavy tho.

One of the best things about Boba Fett is that we know nothing about him... UNTIL they explained everything.

Yeah, they're handling the no Vader marketing really well.

I would expect final push posters and marketing to be Vader heavy tho.

The way I see it, look at how Anakin was treated during the prequels and look how people are excited about him in Rogue One. I don't see how the reaction to Boba Fett would be any different.

But as far as Vader in Rogue One goes, just give me a Spidey in Civil War type appearance and I'd be completely happy.

A full on bounty hunter movie featuring Boba would be better than just a 120 minute Boba Fett journey.

Or even Rebels. His appearance in Rebels is IMPECCABLE and should be the same tone and exposure as Rogue One. (same timeline)

i just need to see Vader force choke someone to death or kill someone with a light saber but have him swing the sword like his battle vs Obi wan in episode IV and I'd be content.

The amount of screentime doesn't matter for Vader. We know he's in it, that's enough.

And really, who could possibly put up a fair fight against him with all of the Jedi gone? A little bittersweet we probably won't see a light saber dual in this film.

Man, I really need to watch Rebels. I didn't like the Clone Wars all that much but have heard an enormous amount of positives around Rebels.

Agreed. I really hope they can salvage this canned episode from Clone Wars. A Boba Fett story with Cad Bane schooling him is just an instant classic waiting to happen. Throw in the rest of the Bounty Hunters and I'd watch it every day :lol:

Last edited:
Man, I really need to watch Rebels. I didn't like the Clone Wars all that much but have heard an enormous amount of positives around Rebels.

Rebels starts off pretty slow. But the Season 2 Finale is damn near a movie in itself.

Seem to have a pretty good following. The Black Series figures for them have been practically impossible to find at retail.

oh man. I didn't want to start watching Rebels because of Clone.

Positive reviews got me pressured to watch.

Episode 1 Season 1 gave me chills.

It felt like Star Wars.

I think I like Rebels as much as any Star Wars arc.

Dave is the **** and deserves to direct his own feature, he's learned through the years and is a master story teller.

Watch Rebels, thank me later.

Dave is the **** and deserves to direct his own feature, he's learned through the years and is a master story teller.

Watch Rebels, thank me later.

Did you notice Dave Filoni isn't the Supervising Director for season 3 anymore? They did that move so quietly, that I think they're prepping to announce something big with him soon.

Did you notice Dave Filoni isn't the Supervising Director for season 3 anymore? They did that move so quietly, that I think they're prepping to announce something big with him soon.

He knows Star Wars BETTER than Geroge himself at this point.

He is Star Wars.

I'm excited bro.

The way he reinvents things is very reminiscent of Geoff Johns (mainly the comics stuff). Genius.

He knows Star Wars BETTER than Geroge himself at this point.

He is Star Wars.

I'm excited bro.

The way he reinvents things is very reminiscent of Geoff Johns (mainly the comics stuff). Genius.

Agreed. I think this is definitely a case where the apprentice has surpassed his master. It's like he treats SW with more respect than George does. He balances fan service with new things to make people excited. I feel like George just does what he wants and he does things opposite of what people want just because he's too stubborn to do otherwise. Sort of like what Vince McMahon does to the WWE :lol:

Need to get some iTunes gift cards and get the seasons :smokin

I'm very intrigued.

Yeah, I was hesitant at first because I was a huge Clone Wars fan and it's does start off a little slow, but after it catches it's stride, it's really dope.

I'm really not much of a reader, but are there any good books that would tie into the Rogue One timeline worth checking out?

Like, i've never imagined myself to love any character as much as the OT ones.

Rebels changed that. It takes time obviously but lke Jay said, once it gets rolling...

The music alone gets me amped up.

Agreed. I think this is definitely a case where the apprentice has surpassed his master. It's like he treats SW with more respect than George does. He balances fan service with new things to make people excited. I feel like George just does what he wants and he does things opposite of what people want just because he's too stubborn to do otherwise.

This is true. You see the respect, story pushing forward and homage in one package.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom