• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks bro and after this below, I'm done :lol:

PHBxZFn.jpg

The Fifa ball droid made me laugh.

The light saber looks edgy. 

Not a fan of that nauseating shot of the ship. 

Not enough lens flare.

X-Wings and Storm troopers looked cool.

Who camping out?

Last edited:
I think this will be my soon to 11 year old son's first midnight showing when it comes out. We have a theater that is a couple of minutes from our house. It's 3 right turns & then a left into the parking lot.

I remember I went to the midnight showings of episode !!! & The Dark Knight when they came out. Theater wasn't that full so it made for a nice experience. Can't wait...

Man another reason the trailer hypes me up so much is because of the music.

The trumpets/horns, whatever they are, remind me of the sail barge escape scene in ROTJ. John Williams absolutely killed that track :smokin

One of my favorite Star wars scenes ever. Except for Fett going out like that :smh:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Fett dying in a vagina with teeth is one of the dumbest moves in movie history. :smh:

Thankfully, that was fixed.

Haven't managed to see the trailer until today since I've been working like a mad man these past couple days. But wow, this trailer looks promising. The shot with the X-wings skimming the water was :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Yeah, Lucas has said in plenty of interviews, off hand comments, etc, that Fett definitely escaped the Sarlacc Pit. I doubt we'll see him in VII but it would be awesome to hear him referenced as being alive or something.

Even though it's a fact now that Fett already survived the Sarlacc, the internet will really break once there's actual pics of him on set.

Back
Top Bottom