Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

^^^
roll.gif

..anyone use cornmeal post work out?

nice work bro

what kind of diet, lifting program etc. were you doing? you look like you put on muscle while dropping a ton of fat.

p.s. i got those same socks in white.

The multi thing was a joke lol Wait your 20? I'm 21 and you look older than by a bunch. Anyway, I don't think your chest is so out of proportion. Seeing as how it's only been 6 months , I wouldn't panic. Just keep at it. And get new socks that would best show off your physique. Those are unflattering and add at least 10 lbs.

I wish I was 300 lbs so I could have more motivation to work out.

I swear going into the gym for me has been so damn boring lately. I practically took the week off. I think I worked out 72/81 work days (work out at work). JUst tired of it now. oing on 9 years now. Has to be more to life than this. (I don't work out on Weekends)

I haven't worked out in about a month now
frown.gif

Went for 2 runs in the last 2 weeks and that's it
smh.gif

I need to get motivated again somehow. And my diet is worse than usual...

damn iLLest thats crazy transformation! I'm guessing life is a million times better now... especially with the females. Did you do any cardio to become like that? or count calories?

Is there a Cristiano Ronaldo (or any soccer player, for that matter) workout out there online? Soccer players are in the best shape out of any athlete, and because I have a thin build already, I wouldn't mind having a soccer player workout.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I swear going into the gym for me has been so damn boring lately. I practically took the week off. I think I worked out 72/81 work days (work out at work). JUst tired of it now. oing on 9 years now. Has to be more to life than this. (I don't work out on Weekends)

You're not lying. Im skinny as hell, and i could go a week without working out and eating and drinking whatever i want, and there'll only be a slight difference.

I need that extra motivation
smh.gif

HELP>>HELP>>..........What up NT..ive been working out for a lil over a month i joined a gym and ever since i been pumping the iron hard from 4-5 days a week..after my first month i went from 171 to 163 and my body is starting to transform, b/c i can see the muscle definition starting to build..but i notice that my right pec is a lil smaller then my left...and my right bicep is a lil bigger then my left..any1 know is that normal and it will catch uo in time or you guys think i should work on the weaker and the slightly smaller part of those muscle..i think ill use DB to help work on the size and strength of the weaker muscles..what you guys think..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

NoooooOOooo you don't. Instead of working out you'd be sitting there with cheezburger in hand, pondering more shortcomings of women...

amazing transformation illest

hmmm... everyone should post up their ideal physiques.

3932001.jpg

id like to be close to that in who knows... 10 years? lol

LOL ^^ is that that dude sponsored by controlled labs?

Dude is yoked up tho no doubt

LOL ^^ is that that dude sponsored by controlled labs?

Dude is yoked up tho no doubt

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

^ What's dudes BF? Like 7%?
more like 5.4..Kane isnt the most proportioned.. i wouldnt mind looking like Frank Mcgrath.. it would never happen tho lol
he looks alot like 'timabwolf' ...who I found out is like 46 years old.
I can't comprehend how someone can have so much muscle and so little body fat.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

^ What's dudes BF? Like 7%?
more like 5.4..Kane isnt the most proportioned.. i wouldnt mind looking like Frank Mcgrath.. it would never happen tho lol
he looks alot like 'timabwolf' ...who I found out is like 46 years old.
I can't comprehend how someone can have so much muscle and so little body fat.

same guy. dont know why anyone would think that looks disgusting. guy is in awesome shape.

Back
Top Bottom