Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dont have lifting goals, just mirror

dont get me wrong i am strong, i accomplished that long ago.

this right here
i wish i was a pro athlete or something, i want some physical goals that aren't strength based, i'm not trying to pull a truck or deadlift 1000 lbs. 

btw since ive been on cycle ive had no life whatsoever, i am staying in on this beautiful saturday night and have only been out a handful of times.......i have no self control when it comes to going out and drinking so i figure might as well stay away from all that. but i dont think i can last a full 8 weeks. 
alien.gif

Never realized that NTers get this big. I'm pretty much new to lifting so I'll be happy to just bench 1-2 plates by the end of summer. I'm pumped to start going at it full time cuz I just ordered some ON from ebay using a coupon. $76.49 for a ten pound bag, I feel like a winner already
smokin.gif
. Advice anyone?

BTW, I max out at like 120-130
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

5'10 170

currently squat 240
bench 140
deadlift 260

goals by june
160 pounds
squat 320
deadlift 340
bench 170

POSSIBLE?

Its def. possible. It's gonna be tough maintaining strength while losing weight, nonetheless gaining strength while losing weight. I can see you slimming down but I feel like you would probably gain weight due to the increase in muscle mass

2 year 24-Hour Gym membership has just ended. I'm thinking home workouts with P90x, only have resistant bands tho, to a certain level too. I am also broke..

Originally Posted by LeBron Raymone James

Currently:

Squat: 501
Bench: 270
Deadlift: 496

Goals:

Squat: 606
Bench: 330
Deadlift: 585

Bodyweight is 142-143ish
I was going to ask whether you were a competitive PL. Clicked on your name, saw your post in the  "post your blog" thread...and my hunch was correct. I saw the bw/numbers ratio and you were either bs'in (like most of NT) or a competitive PL'er.

You ever considered moving out of PL and into strongman/ oly lifting? 

Just found out Glenn Pendlay is giving an O-lifting seminar in 2 weeks nearby. Can't wait

BdeaZy, get a pull up bar. Check out the gymnasticbodies.com forum or bar-barians.com forum. Bodyweight enthusiasts know how to get a lot done with very little equipment

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Yo, just got these lifting straps... am I wearing them right? seems rather strange way of fastening them

looks like you're ready for a bondage session

Yo, just got these lifting straps... am I wearing them right? seems rather strange way of fastening them
It is a little strange but there's only 1 way of really getting them tight. I'd have to see the other side of your wrist.
You put the 2 strips into the slots, then put your wrist in, then wrap the strips all the way around the wrist and into the buckle. 

They're great though. 

Now 5'10'' tad under 170, just depend on how much i eat during the day.

Squat: 360
Bench: 215
Clean: 240
Vert: 30''

By August:
Squat: 405
Bench: 250
Clean: 275
Vert 32.5"

And be 6' + from growing some more & put on 10-15 pounds

current 5'8" 150
bench: 175 (10-12x)
squat: 155 (8x) (just started)
deadlift: 195 (10x)

i'm not trying to make gains, just lose fat and stay fit

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

It is a little strange but there's only 1 way of really getting them tight. I'd have to see the other side of your wrist.
You put the 2 strips into the slots, then put your wrist in, then wrap the strips all the way around the wrist and into the buckle. 

They're great though. 
Yeah that sounds right.. OHP tomorrow.. hopefully these help my frail %+# wrists from giving out again 
laugh.gif

You in brah?

You are ready to go into battle. Good luck gladiator.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dont have lifting goals, just mirror

dont get me wrong i am strong, i accomplished that long ago.

this right here
i wish i was a pro athlete or something, i want some physical goals that aren't strength based, i'm not trying to pull a truck or deadlift 1000 lbs. 

btw since ive been on cycle ive had no life whatsoever, i am staying in on this beautiful saturday night and have only been out a handful of times.......i have no self control when it comes to going out and drinking so i figure might as well stay away from all that. but i dont think i can last a full 8 weeks. 
alien.gif
So is it even safe to party on a cycle?

Originally Posted by Club29

Why hell did u buy those
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
plus they look mad uncomfortable.
I use these:

patented_leather_wrist_wrap_450_white.jpeg

7JLffDo6HVsxau829bOn8nlhBV0-T1Rkx0wL23ON4Vnx_xVE__JtZOWjmVvhM31BvJw6E27MZNzRyPctLBnh0QcN-hyZfvX6yVxhSn7HAEhmb1ymYlsRfelZ1gzpQ7DW__pfumKccX83

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Club29

Why hell did u buy those
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
plus they look mad uncomfortable.
I use these:

patented_leather_wrist_wrap_450_white.jpeg

7JLffDo6HVsxau829bOn8nlhBV0-T1Rkx0wL23ON4Vnx_xVE__JtZOWjmVvhM31BvJw6E27MZNzRyPctLBnh0QcN-hyZfvX6yVxhSn7HAEhmb1ymYlsRfelZ1gzpQ7DW__pfumKccX83
indifferent.gif

You wouldn't understand. 

Na but for real. They're  superior to elastic ones.  I like the elastic ones too but they're better for more static excercises.

For any overhead stuff these are great. They protect very well against excessive wrist extension (which is how strains occur). 

Damn didn't think it was stoneface worthy
frown.gif

The leather ones are >elastic. When my wrist be feeling good is when I use the elastic ones.

Any of you have any good protein shake recipies?

I do this one sometimes but i got bored of it.

Banana Split

8 oz. water or 4 oz. milk/4 oz. water
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1/2 banana
1/4 cup chopped pineapple
2 frozen strawberries

Place water in the blender first, then powder, then additions. Blend on low then high till well blended.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

alien.gif

Can you elaborate?  Is it more related to not wanting to consume the calories and what not or actually being fearful of what may happen when you are tanked and juicing?

Back
Top Bottom