Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by gConquer

FOOD QUESTION: what do you guys snack on? kinda doing a paleo type thing where i snack on beef jerky and almonds in between meals. but any other low carb snacks are appreciated
natural pb ... or greek yougurt mixed w/ LF cottage cheese for low(er) carb

This summer, im trying to cut and tone. so far so good with cardio and weights, eating right and all that good basic stuff. But should i jump on any thermogenics? or what are/would yall do NT?

A friend of mine has a new fitness goal.
It's to "bench press" another friend of ours by the end of summer. That friend weighs 135lbs.

None of these guys lift, and I don't look like I lift/talk about lifting.

So I piped up and said I'd do it right now.

Balancing a human is extremely difficult but I was able to bench press him for 1 rep. Everyone mired. 

Originally Posted by topherr

This summer, im trying to cut and tone. so far so good with cardio and weights, eating right and all that good basic stuff. But should i jump on any thermogenics? or what are/would yall do NT?
just stay with eating right, try not too stray too far.....and with the cardio and weights routine, every month switch up your workout routine to keep your muscles confused and constantly breaking down/building up. You should be good

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Haven't seen Brett in a while... you Brolic yet brah?

Bench press hasn't increased.. chest size has increased.
I don't know if it was all that homogenous milk or WHAT but I have a clear cut case of breasts. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Bwood just get the real thing if u want igf.....but I'd stay away

yeah i was leaning towards steering clear, just wondering if any one has heard of it.
im at 218lb now btw, getting down there. 

feels good man, feels good 
happy.gif

i did deads the other day without my higher socks on, and cut my chins wide open, used to allllways happen until i started rocking high socks 
laugh.gif

i heard of it a while back in some article about nfl players taking it......sounds gimmicky to me, real igf-1 is taken intramuscularly so some red deer velvet with a tiny amount of igf-1 taken orally probably does nothing.

ya man i always rock the nike socks almost to my knees when i do deads

but when i forget even a slight graze to the shins cuts me open. i hate

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^ i would try the EC stack first, lotta people find it's more effective. and it's safer. and it's cheaper. and it's legal.

not to say clen doesn't have it's place, i have zero experience with it personally though.

i am gonna go buy some primatene +caffeine on the way to the gym and see what the EC stack is all about though

Yeah, I would do EC Stack way before I do clen. Just wanted to hear about some feedback about it.

i've tried both, i prefer to use EC stack, clen can give u muscle cramps and headaches if you dont drink alot and i mean alot of water , and i found that i was sweating accessively when i wasn't in the gym, and i was dripping at the gym, where as EC stack you can cycle it longer, and it actually gives me extra energy for the gym from the caff. and i dont find myself sweating bucket while i'm at work . and its alot more cheaper than clen.

ec prob works better but it leaves me feeling tired and "crashed" most of the day, i hate it. and i'm doing 3 full doses a day.

OEP made me feel nice, although its very hard to eat on it.

hai guise, I'm trying to get RIPPED for the summer. I am 5'10 and weigh 182 right now. I don't lift weights at all or do sit ups or push ups, just run every once in a while. Girls say they love my body tho, but I am not satisfied. I wanna be made yall. I don't eat at fast food restaurants often but indulge in a nice sit down restaurant a couple of times a week, only fast food I eat is in & Out, chipotle, subway, pollo loco, and ..... McDonalds
frown.gif
... but for real I'm trying to be the inconsiderate buff dude in the pool making all other males feel BETA AS F UUUU h

whats the best workout plan?

ps: I have a gym membership at Ballys and lots of time on my hands

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

hai guise, I'm trying to get RIPPED for the summer. I am 5'10 and weigh 182 right now. I don't lift weights at all or do sit ups or push ups, just run every once in a while. Girls say they love my body tho, but I am not satisfied. I wanna be made yall. I don't eat at fast food restaurants often but indulge in a nice sit down restaurant a couple of times a week, only fast food I eat is in & Out, chipotle, subway, pollo loco, and ..... McDonalds
frown.gif
... but for real I'm trying to be the inconsiderate buff dude in the pool making all other males feel BETA AS F UUUU h

Really doesn't matter all that much to be honest
You're going for looks....pick any bodybuilding workout......make sure it's got enough volume and you hit all the bodyparts you want.

You can do a 3 4 or 5-day split, full-body or body-part, whatever. 

Just give it 110% in the gym and make sure your diet is on point.......are you trying to get more cut or add mass?

Any good sites or stores to get cheap adjustable dumbbells? Ive checked ebay, amazon, and craigslist, just wondering if I missed anything. THanx

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

frown.gif

We're in the same boat .. Someone share some pointerz, Help us out lol
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

equinox on franklin st. you?

Depends on where I am at. Usually BSC on Newbury. Heard nothing but good things about Equinox though.  
there's an equinox on dartmouth too. i think they still give week-long free passes if you want to check it out.
i usually go to the one on franklin st. as i liked the facility a little better. kind of regret it now as it's so much further from me than the dartmouth st. one, and they charge you extra to use a different location. 
alien.gif

ive never been to an Equinox gym, arent they real expensive?

i dont have them in my area, but i know they are in CT.

the more affluent the area=nicer/bigger/costly gyms

i was on 5th ave on sunday an i noticed derek jeters 24 hour fitness gym..........they wanted 79.99 per month, its prolly the same as my LA Fitness back home an they had the nrgize lifestyle cafe inside just like i have at LA fit.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i was on 5th ave on sunday an i noticed derek jeters 24 hour fitness gym..........they wanted 79.99 per month, its prolly the same as my LA Fitness back home an they had the nrgize lifestyle cafe inside just like i have at LA fit.
every gym in boston (like new york) is relatively more expensive than suburban or west coast gyms since space is so limited. huge gym in the middle of the financial district = $$$
i know the rates go up and down depending on when you sign up but i think i pay about $145/month for single-club access at equinox. 

whereas the cheapest gyms in boston will be around $60-70/month.

places like 24 hour fitness on the west coast you can get memberships for like $25/month or less since space is cheap.

to me equinox is worth it just for the ambience and the eye candy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 but i mean you're not getting twice the workout for twice the price.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

every gym in boston (like new york) is relatively more expensive than suburban or west coast gyms since space is so limited. huge gym in the middle of the financial district = $$$
i know the rates go up and down depending on when you sign up but i think i pay about $145/month for single-club access at equinox. 

whereas the cheapest gyms in boston will be around $60-70/month.

places like 24 hour fitness on the west coast you can get memberships for like $25/month or less since space is cheap.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i wonder how much the equinox in greenwich and darien is......

i know they are basically the tri state................cali then chi, dallas, florida.

they know who they tryna market for sure.

Back
Top Bottom