Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

pics are COLD. 
weighted in this morning at 202lbs.

havent been in here in a while. to much bickering back and forth sometimes.

hopefully we all get back on track, and post info. 

excuse the jeans i have air drying 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

I'm a 'to each his own kinda guy', but out of all the great physiques
out there, I don't see why anyone would strive for this as their goal.

There's nothing appealing about his physique, IMHO.
Why does it not make sense to strive for that as a goal? 

I'mma have to agree with SNEAKERKING....his
physique isn't all that, probably a years work of lifting and just
cardio every now and than to maintain low body fat.If you can get your diet right and start lifting, you can get this in months...

So?  Everyone must have a physique or goal of a physique that is considered above average?

If so that's a no no
30t6p3b.gif

yo ur built like me bwood... also weighed in at 202 this a.m.

5'10 - 6'0?

pimp.gif
ur %@%$%# stout bro now jus shred them abs up...

as im sure ive posted in here before I recommend swiss mountain climbers

Originally Posted by Durden7

I'm a 'to each his own kinda guy', but out of all the great physiques out there, I don't see why anyone would strive for this as their goal.

There's nothing appealing about his physique, IMHO.
Why does it not make sense to strive for that as a goal? 

Who said it doesn't make sense? /Durden7reply
laugh.gif

So?  Everyone must have a physique or goal of a physique that is considered above average?
Have? No.

Goal? I mean, well...who really strives to look average?
laugh.gif

That's not average. It's not amazing but he has low body fat and a nice amount of muscle. He will actually look good in any type of clothes and on the beach as opposed to the t-nation folk in here. Plus, iirc, he's 6'5".

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

yo ur built like me bwood... also weighed in at 202 this a.m.

5'10 - 6'0?

pimp.gif
ur %@%$%# stout bro now jus shred them abs up...

as im sure ive posted in here before I recommend swiss mountain climbers

6'0- (6'1 on a good day lol)

Originally Posted by Primo Escobar

i just read something about Force Factor, has anyone on here tried it? does it really do what they claim it does?

Havent tried it but I just ordered some White Flood PWO which people have been praising as the holy grail. Cant wait to try it out, Ill post my results when I do.

another question, i am taking animal cuts right now and is it safe to take a pre-workout like Cellucor C4 Extreme while also taking the animal cuts?

Originally Posted by alhubley

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

What irks me is how much most juicers downplay the contribution of juice to their results.
 I have nothing against it at all but give credit to where it is due.
In order to have died after only a few years of juicing this fool must have dosed himself with amounts fit for a horse. 

Just another fool whose given juice a bad name. 

I don't think it's so much juicers downplaying the contribution. Most people that juice and have great body's put in work. They train harder eat better sleep more and make it a lifestyle. Just sticking a needle in your behind isn't gonna get you there. So yeah the juice let's you go above and beyond what you could of done naturally but it's not some magic potion that let's you sit on your butt and become a monster like some people, I'm not saying you, think.

I disagree. I think it depends. Many individuals react differently to it. I've known individuals who were on juice and put in the minimum and still looked amazing. I've know those who were on juice, put in a lot of work, and didn't gain as much as one would expect. 
Of course you'd have to put in work on some level but it's relative. Do you account for the fact that recovery on juice is quicker and thus one is able to put in more work? 

I've haven't met that many folks on juice who go above and beyond. Just like any work in life.Most people don't put in top work consistently. 

been working on cleaning up my diet...and then i found oreos and peanut butter in the pantry today
30t6p3b.gif

So what your doing is downplaying the role genetics play. Sure there are guys with great genetics that are gonna grow no matter what. It's the same way with natural people. It's not the steroids that make a person grow while slacking off or everybody who took them would look great. No matter what I do or take I'll never look like Jay Cutler even if I mirrored his every move. Steroids are not a quick fix to a great body. With the right work and dedication they can improve your physique but if you slack off don't expect much.

Finished Day 2 of Insanity. I absolutely love the length of the workouts. I was in a pool of sweat and beat by the end, with more room to push myself.

Feels good.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Finished Day 2 of Insanity. I absolutely love the length of the workouts. I was in a pool of sweat and beat by the end, with more room to push myself.

Feels good.

Wait till the 2nd month. First month is just to prep you for the second
smile.gif

george foreman grill is my best friend
laugh.gif
I been going in on it which allows me to cook things I want and not just eat what is fixed since I have no real cooking skills.....
30t6p3b.gif

Update:

Contest is this saturday. Im def not in the conditioning I wanted myself to be. Didnt give myself enough time to dial it in. My body changed and reacted to "supps" differently this time. I think my receptors downed a bit for some reason. Either way, I feel good, im eating carbs. My weight is 228lbs waist it 31" (shocked about that) Biceps 20". I neglected my arms alot this time around to focus on the major body parts.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

been working on cleaning up my diet...and then i found oreos and peanut butter in the pantry today
30t6p3b.gif

Oreos and most other cookies you buy in stores are absolutely terrible for you, just do yourself a favor and stop eating them forever. The peanut butter on the other hand can be good though, especially if its natural. Its got a lot of protein and healthy fats.

Back
Top Bottom