STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Got done tonight and was really happy at the gym. Noticing different eyes and hearing little compliments let's me know I'm on my way. NO WAY NEAR where I want to be but I'm on the right path and am motivated as ever. 6 days a week. Let's get it! #TEAMFIT
iLLest!

6 days a week though? I'm interested in what your program is because I would be broken down by the 2nd week.

about to go to the gym and get some cardio in fasted
I got a long way to go but progress is there
first pic is July 31 2nd pic 11/22 today

Just curious why you blurred out your face when your face isn't in the db thread...

Your chest is going to be frustrating, just giving you a heads up. Individuals distribute fat differently and it seems with you that it goes in your chest and midsection. Just stay with it, heavy on cardio, you need to destroy the fat. I know dudes like that, don't see progress in the chest area, frustrates them and they give up. Go back to old habits and keep gaining weight.

i did something to my arm the other week when i was doing tri-cep pushdowns. my arm has had a weak feeling in my left ever since and it wont go away :x dont know what it is or what to do

Just curious why you blurred out your face when your face isn't in the db thread...
Your chest is going to be frustrating, just giving you a heads up. Individuals distribute fat differently and it seems with you that it goes in your chest and midsection. Just stay with it, heavy on cardio, you need to destroy the fat. I know dudes like that, don't see progress in the chest area, frustrates them and they give up. Go back to old habits and keep gaining weight.

I post on BB forum too that's why I blur face

Gym was closed today, finally put my at home equipment to good use. Killed my shoulders and traps. I like working out in a hot garage it makes you feel badass and you get to yell 
laugh.gif

10-15 more pounds and i'll be ready to bulk. This has been a long, hard road but worth every second. Good luck fitness fam 
pimp.gif

Gym was closed today, finally put my at home equipment to good use. Killed my shoulders and traps. I like working out in a hot garage it makes you feel badass and you get to yell :lol:

10-15 more pounds and i'll be ready to bulk. This has been a long, hard road but worth every second. Good luck fitness fam :pimp:

Wait... youre going to lose 10-15 more lbs then bulk?

I think I want to be at maybe 165 by the end of the year and begin a low and SLOW bulk until June.

I'm intimidated by the thought/idea of eating more...

So you want to lower your bodyfat percentage only to turn around and subsequently increase it?
This makes no sense and is why I HATE the idea of bulking/cutting.
Who said I plan on increasing my bodyfat? 
laugh.gif
 I want to increase my muscle mass. The only way to do that is to eat more and lift heavy. On top of that I am one of the few people who enjoy cardio so that will help even more with not gaining any fat while bulking. How do you think muscle is built, just lift and go home? Not trying to be a **** or anything but it makes perfect sense and anyone that knows what they're doing will tell you the same.
how would your slow and very clean bulk go?
what would it consist of?
just curious
I will start out just eating at maintenance and then increase my calorie intake by about 300 calories and try to only gain .5 or 1lb a week. Anything more than that will be just fat. With my body type I won't have any problems with gaining with just that little increase of calories.

As far as diet it will be the same as what I am currently eating on my cut just add more carbs. Chicken, tuna, oatmeal, egg whites, sweet potatoes, asparagus and some others but mainly that.

Last edited:
I think I want to be at maybe 165 by the end of the year and begin a low and SLOW bulk until June.
I'm intimidated by the thought/idea of eating more...
QFT, me too bro the thought of getting fat again scares the hell out of me 
laugh.gif

But if done right you should have no worries, best of luck man.

Gym was closed today, finally put my at home equipment to good use. Killed my shoulders and traps. I like working out in a hot garage it makes you feel badass and you get to yell :lol:

10-15 more pounds and i'll be ready to bulk. This has been a long, hard road but worth every second. Good luck fitness fam :pimp:

:lol: I know that feel bro, and it's a good one

Agree with ya. I can't bulk because of the fact I just hate the fear of getting fat, face chubby, etc.

People tell me to man up and just bulk but I just can't do it man lol..forever cutting

MY portion control during the first Thanksgiving dinner Tuesday night was horrific...TRYING to eat extra, maintenance levels... Looking back on it I had mass portions of turkey and a bit of veggies, salad even, no breads at all. So all in all I didn't do too bad aside from protein OD :lol:

Tonight will be much better :smokin

Just made my cranberry/blueberry sauce...cut style :lol: :smh:

So you want to lower your bodyfat percentage only to turn around and subsequently increase it?

This makes no sense and is why I HATE the idea of bulking/cutting.

Who said I plan on increasing my bodyfat? :lol:  I want to increase my muscle mass. The only way to do that is to eat more and lift heavy. On top of that I am one of the few people who enjoy cardio so that will help even more with not gaining any fat while bulking. How do you think muscle is built, just lift and go home? Not trying to be a **** or anything but it makes perfect sense and anyone that knows what they're doing will tell you the same.
how would your slow and very clean bulk go?

what would it consist of?

just curious
I will start out just eating at maintenance and then increase my calorie intake by about 300 calories and try to only gain .5 or 1lb a week. Anything more than that will be just fat. With my body type I won't have any problems with gaining with just that little increase of calories.

As far as diet it will be the same as what I am currently eating on my cut just add more carbs. Chicken, tuna, oatmeal, egg whites, sweet potatoes, asparagus and some others but mainly that.

Thats not a bulk.

Thats not a bulk.
Que?

You must be confused, bulk is merely eating over maintenance. Going on a clean bulk is what will limit the fat increase, unlike eating pizza, sweets, fast food and other **** like that, which is what I think your confused about.

Maybe not a bulk in the traditional sense in that you're still having certain staples i.e. I'll be eatin A,B, and C

I'm gonna continue doing IF during the week now instead of all week since my GF is a breakfast food junkie, and i'll keep doing aa bit of IIFYM, although even then i'm kinda strict about what FMM

Last edited:
Maybe not a bulk in the traditional sense in that you're still having certain staples i.e. I'll be eatin A,B, and C
I'm gonna continue doing IF during the week now instead of all week since my GF is a breakfast food junkie, and i'll keep doing aa bit of IIFYM, although even then i'm kinda strict about what FMM
yeah I guess I can see that but to me bulking is just eating more calories and what you eat determines wether it's clean or not.

This explains bulking in simplest form:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/top-10-rules-successful-clean-bulking.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom