STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

THIS IS SO AWKWARD RIGHT NOW

SMH BC OF THE SUPREME THREAD AND WHAT THE LEBRON NEWS

IM AN HOUR LATE FOR THE GYM

COINCIDENTALLY... LEG DAY LMAO

Don't think anyone answered your question so I'll help you out.

I got a Nutribullet as a gift a month ago and it's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten in my life. Serious.

I use it AT LEAST 5 days a week. It's
Great for my slow lean bulk because I can add in the extra daily calories I need without over eating. Thing is powerful as hell, easy to clean, and fun to use. I make green juices with it (kale, celery, green apple, Ginger,
Spinach) as a snack. I also use it for pre/post workout shakes (berries, natural peanut butter, Greek yogurt, scoop of whey,
Half banana, flaxseed) and sometimes
For a night time snack.

Those are just a few examples, but the possibilities are endless. :pimp:

I would most definitely give it 2 thumbs up.
Go ahead and cop you won't regret it.
How's the remaining pulp?

I'm an orange juice with extra pulp kinda guy, so the nutribullet is perfect for me.

If you don't like your veggie or fruit juices with pulp it might not be for you.

You might wanna look into an actual juicer that removes the pulp.

But keep in mind, by removing the pulp you'd remove a lot of the fiber. So the nutribullet is great for preserving most of the fiber and nutrients of your fruit/veggies. The pulp isn't that noticeable tho to me, it's a pretty even texture all around after its done it's
Job.

did "Isabel" today

clocked in 30 snatches 95lbs @ 6min :smh:

Might be your speed under the bar.

Follow ager_bomb and theoutlawway for snatch drills and snatch motivation. :lol:, no puns.

Need to work on my Grace (3:30) and Isabel times (3:15). I want that sub 2 minute time. Been working really hard with pacing.

I can vouch for the Nutribullet. Hands down, best xmas gift I received. Thing is money, use it every morning.

Quote from the article:

On the original, we had pretty much total control of all the people. We had them united in one single place of training, one location, and we had a kitchen in the training hall with three chefs on-site. All the meals were prepared according to our menu and the timing that we designed. We could fine-tune the diet for people: more calories, less calories, more protein, less protein, higher fat content for one guy, but another guy needs more carbohydrates because his energy is always low.

IMO this would be really cool.

Now that I'm consistently dead lifting I realized I can't go any higher on my lift without a better so I'm going to have to either buy straps or chalk.

You guys have discussed it many times, but I'm still torn. Do you guys recommend chalk or straps? If chalk what kind specifically? I see a bunch on amazon.

If straps what kind specifically?

I have also kept my eyes out for some
Cheap chucks thanks to you guys to give
My feet better stability on leg day.
My free runs definitely aren't helping on deads.

Now that I'm consistently dead lifting I realized I can't go any higher on my lift without a better so I'm going to have to either buy straps or chalk.

You guys have discussed it many times, but I'm still torn. Do you guys recommend chalk or straps? If chalk what kind specifically? I see a bunch on amazon.

If straps what kind specifically?

I have also kept my eyes out for some
Cheap chucks thanks to you guys to give
My feet better stability on leg day.
My free runs definitely aren't helping on deads.

Chalk is chalk to me.

For straps the harbinger are good for me.

I never use my straps for deadlifts unless I want to see what I can move with them.

Chalk works well enough for me though. You'll see a drastic improvement once u invest in it and use it for the first time.

Chalk over straps if your gym allows it, and do farmers walks about 2-3 times a week at the end of your other workouts to improve your grip strength. I swore by straps for a white until I hurt my back.

You'd think a cheap *** stop watch would be easy to find. These mother ******* trying to charge me 250 for some swizz cut quarts rolex stop watch. **** that.

Oh, question. Any of you guys ever try those knock off TRX bands? Any recommendations? Thinking about taking some straps to coachella. Even train people or something just for fun.

I appreciate it fellas.
Repped for the advice
I'll order some chalk off amazon and see how it goes. Any tips on usage?

Just dip my hands into them and grab the bar? :lol: don't wanna make too big of a mess.

If any employees complain I'll look into that gel.

Last edited:
Quad separation. Finally seeing good results in my legs from my cut.

Deadlifts
Single leg extensions
Single leg curls

Calf raises

1 mile run

Legs are pretty dead.

Realized today how much easier sumo deads are than shoulder width >

My incline presses continue to go up. On the BB inline I do the 5x5 and went up 10lbs after every set. Last set ended up being 255 which was a PR. Today, I had a good spotter so I YOLO on the 6th set and did 280lbs for 5.

I guess I can no longer claim natty :lol:

My incline presses continue to go up. On the BB inline I do the 5x5 and went up 10lbs after every set. Last set ended up being 255 which was a PR. Today, I had a good spotter so I YOLO on the 6th set and did 280lbs for 5.

I guess I can no longer claim natty
laugh.gif
Jesus I would love those kind of gains, 30lbs just from a spotter 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ Nah, the way he was spotting seem like (in my head) that he was helping me. I had to ask if he did. Most people just put the hand under the bar but this cat had his whole body into it. I'm making all kinds of gains on the placebo effect.

I appreciate it fellas.
Repped for the advice

Just dip my hands into them and grab the bar? :lol: don't wanna make too big of a mess.

Depends on the chalk. Most chalk comes in blocks. What I do is break a piece off and make it powdery and put it in a ziplock bag and just dip my hands in it when I'm getting ready to lift. Straps work well too but not if you want to develop better grip. I use chalk and straps sometimes just to see how much weight I could do.

You'd think a cheap *** stop watch would be easy to find. These mother ******* trying to charge me 250 for some swizz cut quarts rolex stop watch. **** that.

Oh, question. Any of you guys ever try those knock off TRX bands? Any recommendations? Thinking about taking some straps to coachella. Even train people or something just for fun.

I prefer the jungle gym xt over the trx. Theyre two seperate straps so youve got more options and ways to use them over the connected trx. The plastic part at the handle is more conveient for lower body exercises too.

I appreciate it fellas.
Repped for the advice

Nah, get the bricks. (theyre diiiirt cheap) keep the brick in some sort of container and when youre ready to use it, rub it onto your hands just enough to cover the entire hand area.

So, yesterday I incline DB press 110lbs for 4. My strength is surely going up. I'm not sure when I'll be going back to flat bench. I'm still looking for a good pair of wrist wrap.
Man i told you to get the Titans they are the ****. Some people like Mark Bells Gangsta wraps, but you gotta be a big boy for those, they 36in.

I ordered the gangsta wraps last night.

Back
Top Bottom