STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

so what are you guys currently doing. Bulking? Cutting? Maintaining? At what are your calorie ranges? For leaning out, or bulking up, or your maintenance.

Currently I'm cutting at about 2600 cals.
I've been cutting... down about 20lbs..was eating around 2000 cals a day lifting and cardio daily... Im down to 195 now, abs are in and physique looks good.. Im cutting down on the cardio now and continuing to lift heavy.  Guess a slow bulk I'm aiming towards now

I am also on a mini cut. I was 190 at my biggest this winter. I am down to 180 now as my walking around weight. I would like to get to 175 in 2 months for the summer and bathing suit season.

Around 2k cals a day while working out...if i am taking an off day try to keep it around 1800

Last edited:
That's established. It's 25g of protein, and 1g of carb for the 28.3g of isolate though. That's 26g right there. Add the calcium and such which is around another 0.3g.

26.3g that we can see on the label. Where's the other 2g or so that's not accounted for?

That's what we're looking at. And it's not fillers, or other ingredients.

Isolates are not 100% protein by weight. They are 90% + , so....

28.3 g of isolate x .9 = 25.47 g protein

That's established. It's 25g of protein, and 1g of carb for the 28.3g of isolate though. That's 26g right there. Add the calcium and such which is around another 0.3g.

26.3g that we can see on the label. Where's the other 2g or so that's not accounted for?

Ahhh okay. Makes sense. Thanks.

Yessir. I was trying to figure it out myself and remembered reading about the protein x weight of the different types of whey. Looked it up again and then it made sense.

:lol: at zyzz not getting it

Ahhh okay. Makes sense. Thanks.

Appreciate that jkitty. That's kinda what I figured after posting.

Turkey burger Tuesdays.

So glad to have my own grill now.

Squats and Dead on the same day for the first time in a while. RIP. Now I remember why I split them up.

Sheep.........

Ive doing less heavy eccentric work the past few weeks and my muscles/joints have felt great. Its made a huge difference in soreness the next day.

So I'm downloading the amazon app and came across ct fletchers app. why does this fool have an app lol

$$$$

people love him for some odd reason and he has a following so the smart thing is make worthless items/apps and have your fans download and purchase so you can make money

id do the same thing :lol:

How much sets of push ups should I do so I can improve chest?, no access to gym but wanna start working out again.

Im confused what the sheep part was talking about?

Whats wrong with turkey burgers?

lolol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom