STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've been losing weight, and I can finally see the outlines of the shoulders and back muscles I've been working in for a couple years. all this time they have been chilling under a nice layer of fat :smh: t

props bro

keep it up

Just got done watching Generation Iron. It was pretty good, showed how competitive these guys are. I don't think anyone really likes one another :lol:

This dude Ben Pakulski is a joke though. 

i just turned it on. internet ftw.

this opening scene near the subways has me weak lmaooooooo this guy kai man.

Just got done watching Generation Iron. It was pretty good, showed how competitive these guys are. I don't think anyone really likes one another :lol:

This dude Ben Pakulski is a joke though. 

Why you say that?

Ben is a cool humble dude

Why you say that?

Ben is a cool humble dude
Have you seen it? They don't really project him as humble, more of he thinks he's better then everyone and his "scientific" approach is the best way to train. He bad mouths Branch a lot too.

He could be cool, they had to Hollywood it up a little.

Have you seen it? They don't really project him as humble, more of he thinks he's better then everyone and his "scientific" approach is the best way to train. He bad mouths Branch a lot too.

He could be cool, they had to Hollywood it up a little.

Haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet.

That's sucks, because in person he is super humble and cool.

He always helps people out in the gym with form, and is never a **** to any one that asks questions.

Haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet.

That's sucks, because in person he is super humble and cool.

He always helps people out in the gym with form, and is never a **** to any one that asks questions.
Thats wassup, he just wants to be the best so you gotta do what you gotta do. His dome is crazy looking lol no romo

His approach to training is crazy, he had a bunch of sensors on him in a lab while doing bent over rows and the docs would tell him when he was activating the most muscles during a set.

he seemed cool to me. not real arrogant. just made me chuckle when he was alluding to the things he does right and that other guys don't and that's why they fail...like he's won anything.

i love body building movies. Watching this while eating one of my meals. Feels even more satisfying.

Last edited:
He is a very welcoming guy to a lot of the younger/new people to the gym.

He's not very tall.

The one thing I can tell you, is that his calves are the biggest things I have ever seen.

Seriously, they are un real man.

Generation Iron got a scene with Dennis Wolf auditioning for an acting roll...

easily the funniest part in the whole movie :rofl:

Generation Iron got a scene with Dennis Wolf auditioning for an acting roll...

easily the funniest part in the whole movie
roll.gif
Man that **** was cringe worthy 
laugh.gif

His daughter doe 
nerd.gif

Jk.....kinda

i hate green onions but on the side i always grill up chopped green pepper and onions and top off the burger like that. soo good

Am I actually waiting on this mother ****** to finish up his 55 lbs curls in the rack? I thought that was just an Internet meme.

Back
Top Bottom