STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

TWO A DAYS ARE NO JOKE.

TOOK YESTERDAY OFF

SO HT DA REPEAT BUTTON

GOING IN FOR CHEST NOW

AND CHEST AGAIN TONIGHT

EDIT:

I MEANT TO ADD, ORCHESTRAL MUSIC PUMPS ME UP (BESIDES METAL LOL).

NO LIE I HAVE THIS ON REPEAT DURING MY WORKOUT LEVELS. TOOK ME TO OVER 9000

Last edited:
The Adipower finally has a new colorway black/red (The newest colorway for the Romaleos is the same)

The DOMs from my Wednesday workout (legs) literally kept me up a night to the point I had to foam roll at 2am to fall asleep. :lol:

I love soreness. My whole leg is like that now.

Blue Romaleos OTW . Sbd knee sleeves gettin ordered next week. Can't wait to see the difference.
Where you cop? Links?

Eastbay, footlocker and rogue fitness have it in stock.

The DOMs from my Wednesday workout (legs) literally kept me up a night to the point I had to foam roll at 2am to fall asleep. :lol:
yah. I hate that ish that's why I don't like doing legs sometimes. Not because of the soreness....its because I can't sleep.

That's why I love doing legs.

TWO A DAYS ARE NO JOKE.

TOOK YESTERDAY OFF

SO HT DA REPEAT BUTTON

GOING IN FOR CHEST NOW

AND CHEST AGAIN TONIGHT

EDIT:

You bout to have 2 chest workouts in one day???? Nice man.

The DOMs from my Wednesday workout (legs) literally kept me up a night to the point I had to foam roll at 2am to fall asleep.
laugh.gif
I love soreness. My whole leg is like that now.

Blue Romaleos OTW . Sbd knee sleeves gettin ordered next week. Can't wait to see the difference.
Where you cop? Links?

Eastbay, footlocker and rogue fitness have it in stock.

The DOMs from my Wednesday workout (legs) literally kept me up a night to the point I had to foam roll at 2am to fall asleep.
laugh.gif
yah. I hate that ish that's why I don't like doing legs sometimes. Not because of the soreness....its because I can't sleep.
That's why I love doing legs.
TWO A DAYS ARE NO JOKE.

TOOK YESTERDAY OFF

SO HT DA REPEAT BUTTON

GOING IN FOR CHEST NOW

AND CHEST AGAIN TONIGHT

EDIT:

You bout to have 2 chest workouts in one day???? Nice man.
yea man, but i def split it accordingly.

my heavier compound stuff in da am then. mor intense circuit style w high reps in da evening.

Are lateral raises the most effective deltoid workout?

This Week

Pros:
Benching 235lbs six times. Once i hit 8 im gonna move up.

Gained 3lbs so im weighing 205lbs

Doing 11 pullups.

20 dips

Only with good posture. Never have injured or tweeked anything

Cons:
Always hungry
Drinking a ton of water so im pissing all the time. Crap once a day so thats good.
If i dont eat i get a headache
Im short tempered. Guess its all that testosterone lol

Last edited:
I must have lost weight too soon, too much cardio. All I can think of is that and it's gradually gotten worse, recently it's gotten a LOT worse. Stumbling, walking over myself, losing balance
Thanks man.

What I find funny is that it was my desire to not be that fat guy any longer that fueled me to push myself to my limits... and here I am.

Feels Batman
I guess that explains why you haven't been as active in this thread lately. Wish you the best man.

Thanks brosef, i've been so down on myself lately. First got laid off, and now this get's worse.

It sucks, I tried not to think of it too much , and hitting the gym harder as a result. Now it seems where I sought refuge may be the primary culprit

:frown:

At what weight would you guys suggest I start using a belt when I squat?

I weigh 160 if that matters

At what weight would you guys suggest I start using a belt when I squat?

I weigh 160 if that matters
Thats too broad of a question. Just go by when you feel you need to add one. If you want a specific number then I would say add one at anything above say 85% of you 1RM.

havent done legs in about a month, got back to it today. also tried a serving of c4 for the first time too. couldnt even do shoulders after i finished my leg workout 
mean.gif
; on the 1st set of shoulder presses, my arms died at like the 3rd or 4th rep
laugh.gif
. i thought this pre-workout stuff was suppose to help. or maybe my leg workout took all my energy since ive missed it for a month.

Idk about any of you guys but I'm hype the entire day on a deadlift day. I look forward to making that weight my bish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom