STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm trying to get my ab game on lock, it's there, but mostly when I flex it. It's not 'just' there like I want. I do about 20 - 25mins of treadmill before I workout in hopes to rid the rest of the belly fat. Anything else I can do? I do all my legs exercise, squats and daily crunches. It's working but I think I hit a plateau. I eat healthy for 90% of the time too :smh:

I'm trying to get my ab game on lock, it's there, but mostly when I flex it. It's not 'just' there like I want. I do about 20 - 25mins of treadmill before I workout in hopes to rid the rest of the belly fat. Anything else I can do? I do all my legs exercise, squats and daily crunches. It's working but I think I hit a plateau. I eat healthy for 90% of the time too :smh:

100% b

So I'm going to be 4 months without a gym due to an internship I got all the way on the opposite side of the States. Not going to be making a lot of money or have much free time since I'll be commuting when in Florida so unless I can find a killer deal then the gym is most likely going to be sacrificed. I'll be running and swimming so I know I'll have that as cardio, but can anyone recommend anything I can do so that I don't lose all of my muscle that I've worked hard to gain in the past year and a half? Any good push-up routines, etc.?Or a least an online outlet they know about that focuses on at-home workout? Thanks guys

So I'm going to be 4 months without a gym due to an internship I got all the way on the opposite side of the States. Not going to be making a lot of money or have much free time since I'll be commuting when in Florida so unless I can find a killer deal then the gym is most likely going to be sacrificed. I'll be running and swimming so I know I'll have that as cardio, but can anyone recommend anything I can do so that I don't lose all of my muscle that I've worked hard to gain in the past year and a half? Any good push-up routines, etc.?Or a least an online outlet they know about that focuses on at-home workout? Thanks guys
You're over thinking the situation. Just buy equipment you can use at home. Dumbbells, pull up bar, pretty much all you need. 30-60lb dumbbells are pretty versatile.. You can pretty much do anything.

its not easy, you want the non flexed abs

its gotta be 100% of the time...........i think youre around my age too

caloric intake/macros and HIIT............TO THE T if youre natty, no way around it

You're over thinking the situation. Just buy equipment you can use at home. Dumbbells, pull up bar, pretty much all you need. 30-60lb dumbbells are pretty versatile.. You can pretty much do anything.

Thanks, but when I say funds will be limited I mean like $1,000 a month, Living with my Grandparents so I don't want to damage their doorways will those at-home pull-up bars nor will I be able to afford any equipment. They have a fitness room here at the community they live in but the equipment is 70's Joe Weider stuff haha. Will most likely end up trying to make that work and maybe start up Insanity again. repped nonetheless.

They stay in tj maxx/marshalls for half that price.

i think walmart has em for good price and always in stock.

i gave mine to my cousin years ago. kinda wish i had it just to practice pull up since i love working out my back now

I used to use Calorie Counter, or some app like that, but it definitely didn't have as big a database. Just a cleaner interface.

Just got back from the usaw course in Baltimore, learned a couple things and pretty sure I got every question on the test correct.  Pretty cool.

Oh and this was really my first time interacting with a bunch of cross fit ppl and I wanted to punch a couple of them
laugh.gif
... and I'm not a cross fit hater at all

Edit: Ok saying I wanted to punch em was a little much but majority, not all, majority of them were really annoying and just too extra with it.

Last edited:
i wonder what my post count would be if i didn't get banned two/three other times.

ive had a few banned SN's :x :lol:

but it should be lower to be honest. the transfer added a few thousand to my post but participating in the nba and jordan release threads you could end up posting a lot :lol:

ive had a few banned SN's :x :lol:

but it should be lower to be honest. the transfer added a few thousand to my post but participating in the nba and jordan release threads you could end up posting a lot :lol:

I had two SN banned.

This one being my longest/ highest postings.

On a side note.

I'am going to lift a lot of weight tomorrow fellows, can't wait.

i think imma do a deload this week and work on strength on a small caloric surplus right after that. joints feeling kinda creaky and i crashed out from 730pm to 6am so i might be a little run down. have not done a bench 1rm with a spotter in a long time. would like to maybe try smolov, dog crap, texas method or something similar.

basically giving up my dream of having visible abs for now. i'm not about that cutting life :lol: would maybe be easier if i weren't happily married (even though we're not married yet).

i think imma do a deload this week and work on strength on a small caloric surplus right after that. joints feeling kinda creaky and i crashed out from 730pm to 6am so i might be a little run down. have not done a bench 1rm with a spotter in a long time. would like to maybe try smolov, dog crap, texas method or something similar.

basically giving up my dream of having visible abs for now. i'm not about that cutting life :lol: would maybe be easier if i weren't happily married (even though we're not married yet).

vitamix + farmers market windward mall/pearl ridge + juice for breakfast + no more rice = abs within two months :smoking

IM BACK BABY!

Back
Top Bottom