STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Glad to see the thread moving. :pimp:

I don't sleep much here in the hospital room, vitals checked every two hours, nurses do their job asking how I'm doing, if I need anything

Did PT on Monday and hoping for more today.. I don't move much, if at all here save for a few walks throughout the day. They've got me on a corticosteroid , I did some reading and its the anti roids that would sound appealing :lol:

The neuros officially diagnosed it as MS on Monday after they looked at the spinal fluid pull from Friday, now I'm just here riding it out.

Theyveseen my walk/stumble, theyve seen I can't walk tip toed, or one foot in front of the other without falling. I have a wide gait in my step, mainly due to me being aware of my imbalance and potential for a fall, so I use my wide stance as a means to push off one foot and transfer weight to the other, and repeat the process back.

I've shaken the shock from Friday, by Monday I was aware officially that it is what I have, and I'm ready to move onward and forward with this..

We're all gonna make it bros :smokin

Prayers fam. I like your outlook on life. No matter how hard it gets, push through, because in the end you look back and know damn well you tired your hardest.

The failures and downs of life make all the successes and ups that much better.

Thanks SS
I have a choice in this fight, and I'm choosing to fight backgotta keep on keeping on, and not paying any mind to what I'm being diagnosed with

What's good NT, I've been reading this thread for years and haven't acted on a single item in it.

With that being said, I'm in miserable shape for the most part. Three years of working 20 hour shifts with music, Actavis, and 420 has me in a bad position right now.

What's the best approach for someone who hasn't even tried to work out since college? Should I start with cardio and mild weights right now until my body is ready or what?

As far as dieting, I'm willing to make an investment and lifestyle change instantly without issue.

Thanks for the feedback and direction. I will subscribe to follow all feedback and direction.

What's good NT, I've been reading this thread for years and haven't acted on a single item in it.

With that being said, I'm in miserable shape for the most part. Three years of working 20 hour shifts with music, Actavis, and 420 has me in a bad position right now.

What's the best approach for someone who hasn't even tried to work out since college? Should I start with cardio and mild weights right now until my body is ready or what?

As far as dieting, I'm willing to make an investment and lifestyle change instantly without issue.

Thanks for the feedback and direction. I will subscribe to follow all feedback and direction.

Starting Strength. Most people will say ease into it with cardio and body exercises but I'd say go right for it. No need to prolong it.

You will be sore for the first week or two and probably will barely be able to move but it will feel amazing. And you'll see how fast you can put on muscle.

Glad to see the thread moving. :pimp:

I don't sleep much here in the hospital room, vitals checked every two hours, nurses do their job asking how I'm doing, if I need anything

Did PT on Monday and hoping for more today.. I don't move much, if at all here save for a few walks throughout the day. They've got me on a corticosteroid , I did some reading and its the anti roids that would sound appealing :lol:

The neuros officially diagnosed it as MS on Monday after they looked at the spinal fluid pull from Friday, now I'm just here riding it out.

Theyveseen my walk/stumble, theyve seen I can't walk tip toed, or one foot in front of the other without falling. I have a wide gait in my step, mainly due to me being aware of my imbalance and potential for a fall, so I use my wide stance as a means to push off one foot and transfer weight to the other, and repeat the process back.

I've shaken the shock from Friday, by Monday I was aware officially that it is what I have, and I'm ready to move onward and forward with this..

We're all gonna make it bros :smokin
Praying for you bro. You are one of the main people who made this thread what it once was. This outlook that you have is motivating. People going through way less have thrown in the towel while you wake up everyday ready to knuckle up and beat some ***. Truly inspiring.

Thanks bros, I'm positive . I'll gladly take the bad days with the good. Every day is a bag we don't know what it contains, we pick and pick at It's contents hoping you don't pull out a bad apple.

I'm keeping all words in my own thoughts to carry me up when times are pressing, but luckily that's yet to happen , at least within the last few days

If I can persevere, everyone is definitely gonna
make it :smile:

Love the positivity Cinco, definitely praying for you. Took this pic from my gym back home and made it my lock screen and thought it fit u perfect.

Thanks bros, I'm positive . I'll gladly take the bad days with the good. Every day is a bag we don't know what it contains, we pick and pick at It's contents hoping you don't pull out a bad apple.

I'm keeping all words in my own thoughts to carry me up when times are pressing, but luckily that's yet to happen , at least within the last few days

If I can persevere, everyone is definitely gonna
make it :smile:

Truly inspirational.

You will be in my prayers and thoughts, and I hope you continue to be a great person!

Last edited:
Anybody use a green foods/superfoods supp? Abt to look into one since I don't eat enough veggies (don't say well eat more veggies)

Anybody use a green foods/superfoods supp? Abt to look into one since I don't eat enough veggies (don't say well eat more veggies)
i've used AOR greens n berries and most recently, SAN green supreme fusion. used them because i was worried about not getting enough fruits and veggies in my diet. nowadays i just don't care.
my gf sees me eating a fruit or drinking water and she'll ask me "you feeling ok?" :lol:

they both tasted pretty good blended in with vanilla protein.

Did some pause squats today maaaaaan they felt good

I highly suggest them for anyone looking to build raw strength and power.

Drop down, hold for a 3 count then explode up! **** will make a man out of ya 
pimp.gif

any of you guys use appetite suppressants? one i get into the zone with my diet, my body runs like a well oiled machine and I'm hungry allllll the time.

@BIGBOSS you doing low bar? been thinking about switching to low bar lately. been high baring for the longest. oh yeah i might be training with the boss himself dan green this friday. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom