STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So Planet Fitness is terrible...got it! Thanks for the info y'all...:lol:

What gyms should I be looking at now...fyi I am in NY...close to the bronx.

Thanks again.

Maaaan, I can't find ON Gold Standard in Vanilla 5lb for 40$ these days. I had to settle with the Choco ON from Costco :smh:

You never fully appreciate or realize how hard your core works until you have an abdominal strain.

Ho. Ly. Crap. It hurts. I can't even get out of bed or walk. :smh:

So Planet Fitness is terrible...got it! Thanks for the info y'all...:lol:

What gyms should I be looking at now...fyi I am in NY...close to the bronx.

Thanks again.

Colosieum gym in essex, nj, is that close to you? I know kai greene goes there and some other heavyweights

I'm cutting at 350g,or so for now. I wouldn't go no less than 250g. I'm pretty lean now though, and I just recently dropped from 400g+ of carbs.

Some ppl have to eat less carbs on a cut. Depending how you look then your lucky

I know i have to cut carbs mighty on a cut..

there you go :lol:

im one of those who can eat a lot of carbs and still cut but right now im trying to restrict them because of some of the foods i like to consume. Its tougher right now for me but its w/e

LA Fitness told me I couldn't do dead lifts there so I never went back after my free trial lol. I guess somebody complained about me dropping the weights one day. I don't have to worry about that in my tiny apartment complex gym since I've only seen 5 people in there in 2 years.

La Fitness is lame sauce. They make it hard as hell to cancel your membership too. Tell me how the only way how I could cancel at the time was to mail a letter to corporate, and how no employee at my local LA chose to volunteer that information :lol:

That civil lawsuit of 2012 serves them right.

I went into LA Fitness a couple days ago to ask about a membership, the bloodhounds were all over me trying to get me to commit. "sign here, here and here and give me your credit card real quick". Nah man couldn't do it, signed up at a former Golds gym for the summer

La Fitness is lame sauce. They make it hard as hell to cancel your membership too. Tell me how the only way how I could cancel at the time was to mail a letter to corporate, and how no employee at my local LA chose to volunteer that information :lol:

That civil lawsuit of 2012 serves them right.

they are building them all over the place in MI now :x

what would be your reasoning for doing so? well what is your reasoning for taking creatine currently anyway?
To lose the water weight that I gained while being on creatine since I'm trying to cut weight. But I'm afraid I might lose more strength than I have already lost

When I got off creatine it was so hard to workout without feeling exhausted.

To me it's not necessary. I gained strength without it and will continue to.

I use to do nothing bout DB for chest, I was scared of BB. I think I did DB's for like a year, no joke and yes my chest grew but I felt it wasn't getting any bigger. So I moved over to BBs and been doing that ever since. If all the BB benches are taken, ill do DBs, but I rarely do them anymore.

what would be your reasoning for doing so? well what is your reasoning for taking creatine currently anyway?
To lose the water weight that I gained while being on creatine since I'm trying to cut weight. But I'm afraid I might lose more strength than I have already lost

i took it on cuts with no bloating or water retention,

a lot of people on BB take it all year round, cut or bulk. ive done the same even though im weird with it and skip days taking it because i hate it. i dont like drinking coffee to consume it either.

I normally take weekends off but I had to hit up the gym today.

Bobp_cBIEAEZ_hD.jpg
Bobp_cBIEAEZ_hD.jpg

Last edited:
whats special about that? :lol:

im dead serious i know hes a freak athlete but his body is not special.

legs tho, thats a diff story

whats special about that? :lol:

im dead serious i know hes a freak athlete but his body is not special.

legs tho, thats a diff story

Not everybody wants a brolic body though. Cristiano has the ideal body. I dont want to be that skinny at his height tho lol. But def would like to he cut as he is

I never understood the obsession with Cristina and David Beckham's physiques in the soccer world. I get that they are cut up, but they aren't that impressive.

Back
Top Bottom