STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i don't get that effect from any preworkout......except craze (RIP).
first time i took it, i stayed in the gym over 2 hours. started to invent my own exercises
laugh.gif

the only reason i left was because my gf and fam were waiting at a restaurant for my bday dinner. i probably woulda stayed in there until i collapsed.
LMAO

BRO UD PROB BE AWESOME TO HANG OUT WITH

IVE SUMMITTED W DA DRESSING BETTER CATS

AND I GUESS U CAN CONSIDER MY GUY @ksteezy
 TEAM FITNESS. I GUESS.

HE'S IN DR RIGHT NOW I THINK.

Yeah I saw that.

I'am going next Saturday to the DR for my honey moon.

Super stoked to go hiking lol

My wife better be ready to spend a full day sweating..

Lol

Pretty dope photo from our wedding.

I had to beg to atleast get a couple of sneaker photos in lol

Btw...

Why you in the dressing better thread, and still not know how to dress??

Lol
I'M LIKE A WALKING ANTITHESIS MY G.

THESE GUYS MENSWEAR WHILE I INDIANA JONES.

PLUS METH BANNISHED ME FROM DA THREAD.

I HAVE A GROUP CHAT W A BUNCH OF THE GUYS. NO LIE 90% OF US DONT EVEN DBNT.

Lol, this thread makes me chuckle sometimes.

Junior's is definitely life-changing Freeze.  Cheesecake is probably the only thing that I could eat 7 days a week and never get tired of it if there were zero side-effects.  That and beef patties. 
laugh.gif

Strained my back the other day so I'm taking it easy.  First time I can recall doing it and I only have myself to blame because I felt it right as I slipped up with my form on my last deadlift rep.  Pain hasn't been severe, but definitely enough to the point where I'm not going to risk ******* it up worse.  My homeboy is gonna get me some kinesio tape and I'll just ice it for now.  If I don't notice a change I'll just cave and get it looked at.  Just when I was getting back into training for strength too.  Just a reminder to never sacrifice my form for an extra rep.
Wish you a speedy recovery my man.

I notice every time i do core day, the day after my back is tight. and its terrible on deadlifts, i cant even stand between sets and its a struggle to unrack the weight.

smh im only 22 and my back giving me problems already
Good looks homie.  The younger me would say F it and train anyways, but since it's the first time in a while I've had any issue with my back, I want to be smart.  Being closer to 30 than 20 is hitting me hard mentally. 
laugh.gif

Most people bouncing off the walls from their pre-workouts are probably caffeine sensitive.  That plus god knows what's in half of these things with proprietary blends.
Guys anybody got any reviews or thoughts on

Cyto.gainer?

Thanks
You'd be better off just adding oats and milk to a whey shake.

Last edited:
Why is.that if you don't mind elaborating?

I've seen good results but I question safety factor due to small amounts of creatine...

For adding size whey is the way 2 go?

Thanks in advance for your though bro

I've seen good results but I question safety factor due to small amounts of creatine...

MASS GAINERS OFTEN CONTAIN LOTS OF ARTIFICIAL FILLERS AND ARE NONSENSCALLY OVERPRICED

JUST AD OATS MILK AND PB

LMAO

BRO UD PROB BE AWESOME TO HANG OUT WITH
i'm a boring dude my man.
have hung out with a few NT guys. met up with one of the old timers last week in fact. and one of the mods coming out this winter to cruise with me and my fam. pretty much all about eating and relaxing. too easy to be fat here.

Last edited:

Pretty much what the homie Thicke said.

Most mass gainers are just overpriced nonsense and filler.  A simple substitute to something like the cytogainer is a good quality whey, couple of spoonfuls of oats, whole milk, some peanut butter, and maybe even a banana.  At the end of the day, you want to have some control over what's going in your body and it's better to get the fiber from the oats plus you're saving money on a supplement which isn't offering you much bang for your buck.

As for creatine, it's safe. You can always buy that separatrly for dirt cheap.

Im wish we could all meet up and lift then feast like kings 
pimp.gif
Man I ate like a king the other night.

I live in the DMV so those maryland blue crabs are dirt cheap. Grabbed a dozen. grilled some steaks.

Set up the newspaper on the picnic table. And just went ham.

Anyone have a pure arm day? My torso is okay, my shoulders are decent, though I still need to put in work for them. But my arms are lagging! Might do a bi/tri day but idk how it would go, gonna research

Anyone have a pure arm day? My torso is okay, my shoulders are decent, though I still need to put in work for them. But my arms are lagging! Might do a bi/tri day but idk how it would go, gonna research

It couldn't hurt.
It's extremely boring, for most people.

If I ever did an arm day, it was always incorporated with shoulder day. I usually include biceps after chest and triceps after back.

Last edited:
I do all compound lifts every workout day but I do have an "arm day" in terms do the accessories.

My one homie had me do his entire arm workout after I already had done all my compounds. Pump was crazy my goodness.

We did cable curls and tricep extensions. 10 sets of 10 one right after another. The other dude would switch the weight in between sets and you couldn't look. Just had to be ready for anything.

It couldn't hurt.
It's extremely boring, for most people.

If I ever did an arm day, it was always incorporated with shoulder day. I usually include biceps after chest and triceps after back usually.
I actually dislike the burn from bicep workouts, while I enjoy other muscles being stimulated. I'm considering doing what you do with grouping arms with shoulders, I can already imagine the pump. I saw a few other bicep with chest recommendations.. Filling out my shirt well but having skinny arms poking out is not what's up

Back
Top Bottom