STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I messed up my ankle at work. Can barely put any weight on it. Will just use the next couple of days as a deload. Haven't deloaded in 8 months so its not so bad. Can't wait to get back tho

His squat is crazy man, he has perfect form damn near every time on all 3 lifts. 

That Brett kid that took gold is a monster though. 

that 622 deadlift jonnie hit was the first ive ever seen him look like he had to go all out to get it up. dude is super smooth on all 3 lifts. 

brett gibbs 
sick.gif

Last edited:

that 622 deadlift jonnie hit was the first ive ever seen him look like he had to go all out to get it up. dude is super smooth on all 3 lifts. 

brett gibbs 
sick.gif
He a beast.

Did you go to the meet at BBBC today? I know  @ekin23  and @****nut123  were competing. Hope you boys beasted 
pimp.gif

Just came back from Vitamin Shoppe and Nutri Shop. I was looking for something other than NO Explode 2.0, the best stuff. The guy at VS said there is no 'best' pre-workout, it's what works better FOR YOU. It all depends what you need to take it for, your goal when hitting the gym. He asked me what am I looking for, endurance, focus, pump or strength (I think he said strength). I told him pump. I feel like after 2.5 sets I'm starting to get fatigued, I want do more than 6 - 8 reps, but I don't so I can put it in my next set. I want to be able to lift more and longer without fail. He told me to try Hermavol. He pesonally uses it and gives you a great pump. It was on sale too for $31.99.

I then went to NS because they're usually cheaper, but they had it for $44.99. I asked him about Hermavol, he said it works great for pump, you'll feel it, but he gave me another option, he said it might work better for me, he told me to take Nitric Oxide pills and mix it was some BBCA, like my own pre-workout. He said he takes 3 before he worksout... sometimes he'll take 4 if he needs that extra boost if he's feeling tired. He showed me a bottle of a 180 tabs for $54 bucks. I passed, a lil pricey on what I wanted to spend. As I left he gave me 3 pills, told me try it and if I like it he'll give me a discount. He said to take it 30-45mins before I workout, so I'm gonna try it tonight, but NT, what do you think, Hermavol (powder) or Nitric Oxide pills?

I know nothing of either, just want someone else take. Thanks NT. I want a stupid pump :lol:

Last edited:
The bbbc event is in a few weeks. I lift tomorrow and am in yhe middle of my refeed. Weighed in at 193 this morning. bigboss bigboss

My girl got second tho. ******* killed it with a 308 deadlift. I need to bring some Hardware home too haha

The bbbc event is in a few weeks. I lift tomorrow and am in yhe middle of my refeed. Weighed in at 193 this morning. @BIGBOSS

My girl got second tho. ******* killed it with a 308 deadlift. I need to bring some Hardware home too haha
Damn man which method did you use to cut all that weight? Weren't you at like 215??

Your lucky as hell with those 24hr weighs in lol Mine is 2 hrs.

water/sodium load, then cut carbs, add droot and fats only. No sodium cut water as i got closer.

And my big secret.... spit! lol if you need help bro i got you. But know the refeed is a b*tch if youre cutting a bunch.

bigboss bigboss

Last edited:
Just came back from Vitamin Shoppe and Nutri Shop. I was looking for something other than NO Explode 2.0, the best stuff. The guy at VS said there is no 'best' pre-workout, it's what works better FOR YOU. It all depends what you need to take it for, your goal when hitting the gym. He asked me what am I looking for, endurance, focus, pump or strength (I think he said strength). I told him pump. I feel like after 2.5 sets I'm starting to get fatigued, I want do more than 6 - 8 reps, but I don't so I can put it in my next set. I want to be able to lift more and longer without fail. He told me to try Hermavol. He pesonally uses it and gives you a great pump. It was on sale too for $31.99.

I then went to NS because they're usually cheaper, but they had it for $44.99. I asked him about Hermavol, he said it works great for pump, you'll feel it, but he gave me another option, he said it might work better for me, he told me to take Nitric Oxide pills and mix it was some BBCA, like my own pre-workout. He said he takes 3 before he worksout... sometimes he'll take 4 if he needs that extra boost if he's feeling tired. He showed me a bottle of a 180 tabs for $54 bucks. I passed, a lil pricey on what I wanted to spend. As I left he gave me 3 pills, told me try it and if I like it he'll give me a discount. He said to take it 30-45mins before I workout, so I'm gonna try it tonight, but NT, what do you think, Hermavol (powder) or Nitric Oxide pills?

I know nothing of either, just want someone else take. Thanks NT. I want a stupid pump :lol:

everything you just typed in here i know exactly what you could use

i inclined bench 315 this day other day..........had a spotter touch bar so i dont count that so 305 for some clean reps ill take an i have not done heavy barbell incline in a long time

Last edited:
Chipotle crazy for bulking. Get half your days calories in one sitting.

That's a little too much for my blood to be going there everyday. I just grab qdoba on half off night
So much better than Chipotle 
smokin.gif

The active ingredient in most NO PWOs is agmatine, I sometimes make my own with agmatine, citrulline malate, and beta alanine (the tingling ingredient) and go to work at the gym :smokin

That cit mal is BEYOND bitter though so I take it with a juice or Mio

It'll run you less than $60 for about 3-4 months worth of ingredients.

Last edited:
The struggle of trying to decide what to do im 185 and always wanted to be 200 so I been neglecting cardio but I also been thinking of droping to 180 to cut bodyfat and have a summer body SMH

Lol dudes who report are the softest. Sensitivity at its finest.

Back from banned camp after mentioning cankles to someone. Not gonna say who lol.

Ah well...

Chicks in the gym > chicks in the club

Cuts for the sloots

So much better than Chipotle :smokin

I disagree. Team fresh. Team Business Poppin. Team enthusiastic. I have a Qdoba probably 10 minutes from me. I do go there a lot but that's because Chipotle is 20 minutes. Chipotle ingredients is all fresh. Whenever I go into Qdoba the stuff is just sitting there like one of them Asian food spots.

Had knee surgery in March. Took about a month from lifting/cardio. I've slowly and inconsistently gotten back into routine. I weighed myself. I was 218. I want to get down to 204; would like to be 194.

My cardio is terrible right now. I had patella tendinitis so I can't go too hard or often.

My chest is lol. I'd say it's my weakest area.

I've started to use 50 mg Zinc from Vitamin Shoppe. And I took Zzyz recommendation 95 mg forskolin.

Finally, I wear Roshes at the gym sometimes (if I run I wear my Brooks Beast cuz I have flat feet).

water/sodium load, then cut carbs, add droot and fats only. No sodium cut water as i got closer.

And my big secret.... spit! lol if you need help bro i got you. But know the refeed is a b*tch if youre cutting a bunch.

@BIGBOSS
Yeah I figured you did some water manipulation. I spit a lot as it is actually lol

Im at 202 this morning after a little run outside so Im gonna lower the carbs gradually each day and increase my water as well and see how my weight is each morning. 

Refeed is going to be easier for me I would think. Just gonna pack some bagels, rice, pb sammies and maybe some gummy worms. Im pumped.

everything you just typed in here i know exactly what you could use

i inclined bench 315 this day other day..........had a spotter touch bar so i dont count that so 305 for some clean reps ill take an i have not done heavy barbell incline in a long time
Lookin good bro no romo

Whats your weight and waist size?

Back
Top Bottom