STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

YALL TELLING ME I DONT LOOK PINOY:

Ben baller

Walked into the gym on leg day feeling good about going for a squat PR. Left the gym having only done lunges, calf raises, leg curls and leg presses because the same dudes were monopolizing the racks the whole 45 minutes I was there :frown:

Dirty the CEO bruh. 
grin.gif

Anyone go to Crunch Fitness? May consider signing up just to hit the gym by work. The location by my crib is offering $20 a month with guest pass and access to any gym...sounds too good to be true. Hows the free weight/weightlifting area in those gyms?

Finally had my first Questbar today... tried cookies n cream and cinnamon roll..... Not bad. Expensive as shiiiii though. I think id rather have a Clif bar.

Finally had my first Questbar today... tried cookies n cream and cinnamon roll..... Not bad. Expensive as shiiiii though. I think id rather have a Clif bar.

I don't like how cliff bars seem half done or am I just triping...

swanson.com has quest bars sometime 16 dollars a box

I don't like how cliff bars seem half done or am I just triping...

swanson.com has quest bars sometime 16 dollars a box

how? i know a buddy who loves em

all i see is $25

Finally using this myfitnesspal app consistently and copped a scale

If my net cals are 2000 after I log my food, how do I account for my lifts? I know my net cals really has to be around 1800 or something

3 Weeks trying to get right for summer. Lot of beer & wings during the finals.
sick.gif
Pretty good progress for only 3 weeks. Cardio + weightlifting?

Having this (still) broken foot is making my cutting progress SLOW. My diet has been on point, but only weightlifting. My foot was hurting the day after I DL/Squatted and I didnt go heavy at all. May just have to start doing spin classes or the elliptical.

What are your thoughts on bars? I have always heard that they are essentially candy bars. I see you are a fan of these so it might not be true for these?

Back
Top Bottom