STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Pic of my baby

even the new muscletech (yes muscletech!) platinum 100% whey is better than ON gold standard

Last edited:
Where can I get some ON Gold Standard at a fairly good price at the moment? Signed up to receive alerts on Slickdeals some months ago but there haven't been any sales whatsoever. I'm willing to buy a 10 pounder to receive some savings. 8-10 away from being completely out. :smh:

LOTTA PREWORKOUT TALK TODAY.

I RAN OUT OF C4 A FEW WEEKS AGO. 

CAFFEINE PILLS WERE TOO STRONG FOR NIGHT TIME WORKOUTS.

SO:

I want to try C4, but my trainer said that it would be a bad idea.. because a supplement like C4 gets your blood flowing and your heart beat up, and in combination with my workout (crossfit) it might lead to a heart attack.. is it true? what do you think?

I want to try C4, but my trainer said that it would be a bad idea.. because a supplement like C4 gets your blood flowing and your heart beat up, and in combination with my workout (crossfit) it might lead to a heart attack.. is it true? what do you think?
I WOULD NEVER USE A PRE WHEN I DID WOD.

BUT IT WAS BC MY WOD WOULD OCCUR DURING THE SECOND HALF OF THE DAY, AFTER MY BB LIFTING SESSIONS WHERE I WOULD TAKE A PRE

IDK IF I COULD TAKE A PRE TWICE A DAY.

I ALSO ONCE TOOK A PREWORKOUT BEFORE A CONCERT LMAO

A lot of preworkouts are bad for you bruh

I'll post the article if I can find it

Thats like absolute worst case scenario.

I forgot which PWO it was but 2 dudes from the military took em and ended up dying during their training.

You could try C4, Ive tried it, and it worked but nothing I thought I needed, just an extra expense. It will get your heart rate up and if you have heart problems or dont like the jitters (anxiety) then skip it.

even the new muscletech (yes muscletech!) platinum 100% whey is better than ON gold standard
I still dont recall you ever answering the question of why do you hate on most proteins. 
laugh.gif

I may switch to Dymatize Isolate. Little more expensive but less cholesterol.

I WOULD NEVER USE A PRE WHEN I DID WOD.

BUT IT WAS BC MY WOD WOULD OCCUR DURING THE SECOND HALF OF THE DAY, AFTER MY BB LIFTING SESSIONS WHERE I WOULD TAKE A PRE

IDK IF I COULD TAKE A PRE TWICE A DAY.

I ALSO ONCE TOOK A PREWORKOUT BEFORE A CONCERT LMAO
Thats like absolute worst case scenario.

I forgot which PWO it was but 2 dudes from the military took em and ended up dying during their training.

You could try C4, Ive tried it, and it worked but nothing I thought I needed, just an extra expense. It will get your heart rate up and if you have heart problems or dont like the jitters (anxiety) then skip it.

yeah, especially if you have an intense workout... it might not be the best idea..

Man I took the original formula of Jack3d before an intramural basketball game smh. I overshot every single shot I took

Built me a platform in my garage over the past couple of days. Gotta make a couple adjustments but Im loving it so far.

Pics later.

Where can I get some ON Gold Standard at a fairly good price at the moment? Signed up to receive alerts on Slickdeals some months ago but there haven't been any sales whatsoever. I'm willing to buy a 10 pounder to receive some savings. 8-10 away from being completely out. :smh:

eBay SRS

Get 5lb tubs sub $50

Odds are they're sponsored athletes lookin for gear $$ and have it dropshipped to your house. Always come from vitaminshoppe and bodybuilding.com

A lot of preworkouts are bad for you bruh

I'll post the article if I can find it

but but but, its 100% safe unless you have a heart issue :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom