STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

2iht82w.jpg

:rofl:

I see this around 2pm and during prime time hours of 6-9.

JUST WATCHED THE HODGE TIWNS FOR THE FIRST TIME

JESUS CHRIST WHAT A BUNCH OF LAME CORN BALL DOUCHE NUGGETS.

THEYRE LIKE THE DRAKE OF FITNESS

Either crossfit is paying Klokov a crapload of money or he really drank that crossfit koolaid

First all the touring at crossfit boxes, then he's wearing their tees and lifting in their shoes. Then he's trying to beat Rich Froning's Grace time. Now he's practicing ring muscle ups - and getting good at it!

Wouldn't be surprised if he retires from weightlifting after Rio 2016 and tries out for the crossfit games. Lol, provided he qualifies - he'll be the first crossfitter to have a 400 + pound snatch and 500 + pound clean and jerk LOL

JUST WATCHED THE HODGE TIWNS FOR THE FIRST TIME

JESUS CHRIST WHAT A BUNCH OF LAME CORN BALL DOUCHE NUGGETS.

THEYRE LIKE THE DRAKE OF FITNESS

they getting paid tho

they dont even work, just upload 10 videos a day everyday and make thousands a month

MY COMMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO W/ THEIR SUCCESS THOUGH; PROPS TO THEM FOR THAT

DOESNT CHANGE THAT THEY HAVE THE PERSONALITIES OF TREE STUMPS

i used to think some of their personal vids were kind of amusing. never really watched their workout ones. haven't watched one for at least a year i think.

i used to think some of their personal vids were kind of amusing. never really watched their workout ones. haven't watched one for at least a year i think.

their old stuff was good

i only watch their workout videos if im ever on youtube. the other videos where they talk are pretty worthless, they just make em to get them views :lol:

I AM IN THIS GROUP

I JUST CANNOT REP REEBOK.

I WAS SMH WHEN THEY SWOOPED UP SPARTAN RACE OR WARRIOR DASH.

I was in that group for a long time but the Nano's are the best shoes hands down.

Can't wait for Nike's entrance. Couldn't do workouts in Free's anymore.

Who said you cant use Nike stuff for some events? :lol:

Prior to this year athletes just had to tape over the logo. However, Reebok got wind of Nike's attempt to "crash" the games so they literally banned any non-reebok pair of shoes and/or equipment. A lot of athletes are pissed.

Either crossfit is paying Klokov a crapload of money or he really drank that crossfit koolaid

First all the touring at crossfit boxes, then he's wearing their tees and lifting in their shoes. Then he's trying to beat Rich Froning's Grace time. Now he's practicing ring muscle ups - and getting good at it!

Wouldn't be surprised if he retires from weightlifting after Rio 2016 and tries out for the crossfit games. Lol, provided he qualifies - he'll be the first crossfitter to have a 400 + pound snatch and 500 + pound clean and jerk LOL

He has no plans to compete. He likes the sport just like a lot of Oly Lifters do, and they realize it's leading to the growth in weightlifting (both Oly and Powerlifting) in general. A lot of big names are behind CF, it's the no names that are butt hurt for some reason, :lol:

CF HQ isn't paying Klokov anything. Reebok and Again Faster are though, big bucks.

in b4 nike makes their own crossfit event :rofl:

reebok gonna go bankrupt

Last edited:
Klokov about to be the only weightlifter in Rio lifting in reeboks Lmao, unless reebok is nice and lets him lift in his adidas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom