STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do static holds and try to hold onto them 10,15,20 seconds longer each time. This is will work the hell out of your forearms.
I'm doing the walks more for their overall benefit, not just forearms. I guess I should just walk further?

Edit- Pretty good T-nation article, gave me plenty of ideas. They suggest using straps once you hit 50% bodyweight per hand, thought that was interesting. Makes sense though, not much different than grip usually being the limiting factor when deadlifting.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/the_farmers_walk_cure
Yeah do like Durden said as well.

I do static holds just for grip strength so using straps would defeat the purpose IMO. 

$65 for a nice powerlifting belt good?

Looking at an EliteFTS Premium 6.5mm P2 Single Prong Power Lifting Belt
Yeah thats straight. Personally I would just save up $30 or so more and get an Inzer. They keep black in stock so you won't wait long and nothing compares in quality.

They have 10 and 13mm which will definitely be better than the EFTS one.

Last edited:
I know this may seem stupid, but when do you guys usually take your pre workout? I usually take mine as I'm leaving my crib cuz it takes me like 15 mins to get to my gym and then 15 to warm up and what not. I see some dudes take it throughout their workout and some like an hour before lol. Just wanted to get some other's opinions/perspectives.

I know this may seem stupid, but when do you guys usually take your pre workout? I usually take mine as I'm leaving my crib cuz it takes me like 15 mins to get to my gym and then 15 to warm up and what not. I see some dudes take it throughout their workout and some like an hour before lol. Just wanted to get some other's opinions/perspectives.
I take it about a half hour before I will be in the gym, so it's kicking in right when I'm transitioning into work sets.

That guy is from the same area as me. We have a 100+ mutual friends on Facebook and I've never seen him in person.
You should hit him up, get in a vid and give NT a shoutout 
smokin.gif

grainy video but 325 x 6, that **** form
Is that you? Form was straight for the first couple, clean it up some and you could add 20lbs quick.

$65 for a nice powerlifting belt good?

Looking at an EliteFTS Premium 6.5mm P2 Single Prong Power Lifting Belt
I can vouch for the Inzer's as well. I prefer the 10mm double prong. The 13mm is too hefty imo.
I can vouch for the 13mm being a ***** to break in but once it does 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Lol. I got both of mine for a steal on CL and it was already broken in. Was a bit** when I first wore it, decided to just use the 10mm double. If I were moving 600+ lbs maybe, but the 10 has worked great for me. I cant imagine breaking in a 13, probably bruise your ribs and s**t.

Does EliteFTS rock with Inzer? And just rebrand?
I don't believe so. House of Pain carries Inzer belts as well, looks like they mark em up tho.

https://houseofpain.com/product-category/powerlifting-gear/belts/

Originally Posted by BIGBOSS  

Lol. I got both of mine for a steal on CL and it was already broken in. Was a bit** when I first wore it, decided to just use the 10mm double. If I were moving 600+ lbs maybe, but the 10 has worked great for me. I cant imagine breaking in a 13, probably bruise your ribs and s**t.
Yeah it bruised the hell out of my love handles 
laugh.gif

Is your 13mm a level or prong? 

Is that you? Form was straight for the first couple, clean it up some and you could add 20lbs quick.

smokin.gif

Yessir. Been doing some floor presses and band work lately, hopefully it has a good carry over.

Does EliteFTS rock with Inzer? And just rebrand?
I dont believe so. The one you want looks like a pretty decent deal for $55 on sale though. Its just a whole different belt, so it's all in what you prefer. I've read leather ones can move around on you if they're smooth on the inside. I'd also be a little concerned about a 6.5mm losing shape, every time I see someone with a leather one they look misshaped.

Damn I can fit a large, probably not a medium. 

I need to look for a steal on one, wouldn't mind having a prong for DLs.

Last edited:
I'm putting off buying a lever belt until I squat 700. Not because I'll need it then, just because it seems like a good milestone for my elitefts belt.

I'd ask your waist size and try to help you out... but I's end up wanting to hold onto it simply bc of the deal I got on it. If I ever lose my 10 or some bs I'll have that extra. Ill keep an eye and ear open though for sure.

I'm putting off buying a lever belt until I squat 700. Not because I'll need it then, just because it seems like a good milestone for my elitefts belt.
What are you at now? Thats a random number to pick lol 
I'd ask your waist size and try to help you out... but I's end up wanting to hold onto it simply bc of the deal I got on it. If I ever lose my 10 or some bs I'll have that extra. Ill keep an eye and ear open though for sure.
Good looks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom