STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm running out of my Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard powder and I was thinking of trying something different. Do you guys know of anything better?

I'll need to get an answer within the next half-hour, because I'm leaving my office soon and will pick up the powder on my way home.

Last competition I hit a 633, been out for a bit because of school/work and moving, but will aim to hit that by mid march. It's a big, round number.
Well cot damn dats strong. What fed, class, raw or wrapped?

Last edited:

Wore my BC3s to the gym tonight..... am I doing it right?
only if the shoes match the socks, the socks match the belt and the belt match the leg sleeves 
smokin.gif

not srs

Last edited:

Thats awesome bro, fellow USAPL member here. Must be nice never having to cut weight lol

You check out nationals last month? Lot of big numbers put up.
Yeah mean it's getting insane. I'm switching more to strongman generally but keeping a foot in both interests.

Yeah mean it's getting insane. I'm switching more to strongman generally but keeping a foot in both interests.
For real, seems like every month a world record gets broken.

Just glad to hear USAPL is going to the IPF weight classes next year.  

Good luck with strongman, can't imagine the beating that kind of training gives you.

Last edited:
waste

I've already invested in Super HD caps at the LA Fit Expo in January, and my bro gave me a tub of the powder, but it's unnecessary

Calorie deficit> magic pills

Last edited:
So tonight decided to hit the gym without taking my pre and I still had the same energy. ...I think im done with pre for a min and try something else

Gonna try to get legs in today.  If not default to shoulders.  Won't be at the gym until prime time today about 5:30 
mean.gif

Less weight more reps for legs today

waste

I've already invested in Super HD caps at the LA Fit Expo in January, and my bro gave me a tub of the powder, but it's unnecessary

Calorie deficit> magic pills
"magic pills" are supposed to be combined with exercise and calorie deficit.

I used Super HD and CLK and it worked for me. Necessary? Not at all.

I'm running out of my Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard powder and I was thinking of trying something different. Do you guys know of anything better?

I'll need to get an answer within the next half-hour, because I'm leaving my office soon and will pick up the powder on my way home.
Dymatize Iso 100.

Whey isolates, a little pricey but great reviews and taste. I'd give it a try, less calories and a lot less cholesterol too than ON.

haven't tried that one yet. i've used some racetams, adrafinil, sulbutamine and galantimine....maybe a a few others. noots can be great preworkout, for doing work or just shaking off fatigue.

This is my first experience with it..........love when it hits. So clear an alert.

Benefits of fasted cardio?

Ive read it sweats away fat (essentially) since its not burning what you just ate for breakfast.

In any case, im still an advocate for calories in/calories out for the day but interested in the science of fasted cardio in the AM.

Benefits of fasted cardio?

Ive read it sweats away fat (essentially) since its not burning what you just ate for breakfast.

In any case, im still an advocate for calories in/calories out for the day but interested in the science of fasted cardio in the AM.

There's alot of studies that provide solid evidence towards more fat being burnt fasted in the morning as opposed to cardio after food consumption.

The fasting as you sleep is the main reason to the fasted cardio benefits.

I have just recently been doing it, prob 2-3 times a week in the morning.

I like playing with different routines and plans to see which works best for my body (everyone is different).

I consume food immediately after the workout, and I'am a big component on cals in Vs cals out.

Back
Top Bottom