STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nike Pro Combat shorts....

as a woman, I feel like if I wore these and nothing else I might as well be out in underwear/boyshorts. Do you guys see ladies in the the gym (guys too actually) wearing these with nothing over them??

women could easily just wear those, its like leggings :lol:

and no, a dude cannot wear pro combats with no shorts over em.... :x

Nike Pro Combat shorts....

as a woman, I feel like if I wore these and nothing else I might as well be out in underwear/boyshorts. Do you guys see ladies in the the gym (guys too actually) wearing these with nothing over them??
girls be coming to the gym lookin like power rangers 

tights, waist trainers etc...

so something like pro combat shorts arent that extreme, and lettuce be cereal they know what theyre doing 

i aint mad doe 
devil.gif

girls be coming to the gym lookin like power rangers 

tights, waist trainers etc...

so something like pro combat shorts arent that extreme, and lettuce be cereal they know what theyre doing 

i aint mad doe :evil:  

which is precisely why I WOULDN'T wear them---don't wanna send the wrong message.

I know that's real anti-feminist of me but man I just wanna go to the gym, work out, not have to deal with a lot of unnecessary'ness. Yoga knee length tights is bout as revealing as I'd go.

After a year long hiatus (yes, a full year) I gotta back on this pony. Clothes still fit the same and I still LOOK the same (to the untrained eye) but my ab progress is lost so I'm sure my body % isn't as low as it used to be.

:smh: :lol:

never unsubscribed to the thread---but real talk I was just shamed to come back in here :lol: :lol: I was doing so good, then fell off SO.HARD. Shacking up x going back to school ..... #excuses. My eating habits never changed which is probably why I didn't gain any weight. My muscles aren't as defined anymore though.

I need lifting tights. Nothing like a 6'2" 320 lb dude squatting 600 in floral print tights.

I need lifting tights. Nothing like a 6'2" 320 lb dude squatting 600 in floral print tights.
lol I see a gang of huge power lifters in my gym wearing those skeleton "bare muscle" looking tights... they get the whole gym's attention

lol I see a gang of huge power lifters in my gym wearing those skeleton "bare muscle" looking tights... they get the whole gym's attention
I need to find some good tights for real though. I just have the shorts and they're just plain eastbay ones

Anyone ever have their shoulder making a clicking noise when rotating it? No real pain, but my shoulder has been clicking recently. 

Women in the gym stay rocking these shorts...

They don't go hardbody with the sports bra only look, but next summer, they will...

Last edited:
Yea that full body 5x5 doesn't seem like something I would personally like.\

Maybe if I had time during the middle of the day. but since I workout after work, that seems like much

Last edited:
So from the past few pages I'm gathering most of you lift primarily for your workouts? I lift twice a week, and do core 4 times, but I primarily run as I am training for the 2016 Olympic Marathon trials; so if it's cool I am going to start posting my running workouts. 

Today ~ Easy 14 @ 635 pace, w/ core and stretching. Speed workout tomorrow so I kept it fairly easy. 

Back
Top Bottom