STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Is there a company that makes plain black pants like these? Don't really want to pay $70 for name brand.

T18yVSXsRfXXXXXXXX_%21%210-item_pic.jpg

Soccer pants? Adidas would be your best bet. Very nice quality and nice to workout in. I use the Tiro pant and 3/4 pant and love em.

If not, just grab some plain joggers from HM or something. It wont be that material though, just cotton.

Anybody here could recommend me a good Creapure Creatine and/ Creatine Monohydrate 

I think Mono-hydrate is the best creatine, never messed with other types but do some research. Heard those other ones arent as good.

Are you sure the bloating is from the creatine?

i mean i get bloating as well but its not from the creatine

but others do expierence it, i was just asking it could have been from something else.

I've only ever got bloating when I was on creatine. I got great results tho, so I know I respond well to it. That's why I was curious about purple k because its supposed to reduce bloating

talk about bloating. weighed in this morning for the office weight loss challenge. i usually walk around at around 180-185. weighed in at 191.4. too bad i took a huge dump before we weighed in :frown:
had a huge bag of salty chips last night. drank a load of almond milk and water before stepping on the scale. time to hit the diet hard now. gonna be miserable.

talk about bloating. weighed in this morning for the office weight loss challenge. i usually walk around at around 180-185. weighed in at 191.4. too bad i took a huge dump before we weighed in :frown:
had a huge bag of salty chips last night. drank a load of almond milk and water before stepping on the scale. time to hit the diet hard now. gonna be miserable.

You'll drop all that water in like week and be ~183 :lol:

but any dedicated super fat guy is gonna drop like 15lbs of water in the first week :x :rofl:

Been there done that :rolleyes

Tried some behind the neck snatch grip push presses today after squatting. Fun stuff. Got 275 relatively easy. Could have done a double but didn't want to try lowering 275 onto my back from full extension, haha. Wish I had some jerk blocks or something. Shoulda tried for 315. Maybe next time.

Tried some behind the neck snatch grip push presses today after squatting. Fun stuff. Got 275 relatively easy. Could have done a double but didn't want to try lowering 275 onto my back from full extension, haha. Wish I had some jerk blocks or something. Shoulda tried for 315. Maybe next time.
Pretty impressive, what shoulder stability work do you do if any?
I'd love some jerk blocks at my gym, man
I'm with you on wanting some jerk blocks.  Think i'm gonna build a set with my dad sometime soon, the man has a garage full of all this woodworking equipment but has only used it a handful of times for minor things, I think he enjoys buying it more than using it 
laugh.gif
, this will help me out and he'll enjoy it at the same time.

getting a new phone and don't wanna leave it in my pocket for workouts. anyone recommend a decent set of bluetooth earphones. prefer them to be somewhat sweat-resistant. thanks.

i mean i get bloating as well but its not from the creatine

but others do expierence it, i was just asking it could have been from something else.

I've only ever got bloating when I was on creatine. I got great results tho, so I know I respond well to it. That's why I was curious about purple k because its supposed to reduce bloating

Try it out i guess if the bloating is that bad

if you responded well to Mono then maybe Kre will help as well

Really liking Dymatize Amino Rush
BCAA Taste good, has a bit of caffeine puts a little pep in you.

I don't drink coffee so taking that before my morning cardio is awesome

@ Zyzz: This should interest you.... http://www.stack3d.com/2014/10/scitec-mastodon-box.html

750 mg Phosphatic acid coming out

Might have to try it out after reading this study http://www.jissn.com/content/9/1/47

brah, dont waste money on that product, found a product thats cheap and has 1500mg of PA per serving

lecithin granules, brah

check the PA thread on bodybuilding.com in the supp section, the stuff is legit. just had my first dose today. will report back thursday if i notice anything.

Back
Top Bottom