STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Sauna is actually tomorrow.

Bodyweight/dumbbell exercises at home in the AM.

Then steam/dry saunas/cold pool.

One of the dry rooms has a well with ice cold water in the middle where you take buckets and dump them over your head in the sauna. **** is amazing.

Repeat over and over for an hour or two.

Will be another fantastic active recovery day.

Wife's out of town....glorious weekend
laugh.gif
You in NYC right 

Where da hell is this Gym b

got 305 for my DL!... But only one rep. might have tweaked my neck :smh:

Finished up doing two more reps of 295. health should definitely come first

got 305 for my DL!... But only one rep. might have tweaked my neck :smh:

Finished up doing two more reps of 295. health should definitely come first

Yeah you have the right idea. I would actually scale back down to 275lbs and video tape yourself with your phone or something you can see your form, check your speed, and make sure you're not rounding your back or looking up/tensing your neck during the lift. Good to hit a new PR but you want it to then become a clean, solid lift so you can move on to the next PR. I would practice 275 until it's perfect, since that's about 90% of your max! and then work up to 95% of your max which is actually 290, not 295. Once you're pulling 290 with really good form for a good 2-3 reps then 305 should feel a lot better.

panaricanretro panaricanretro well, the weird thing is I got 295 last Monday with clean form for 5 reps across, no break. I guess it was just one of those bad days you get in the gym since my bench and squat have stalled last Wednesday and I got to reset and my other lifts last Friday wasn't great. Really need to get more rest cause for me 6 hours doesn't cut it. If I can't get 300 next workout, I'll probably cut down 10% to 275 and work my way back

Last edited:
Was hittin the gym heavy but not eatin as healthy for a good 8 months. Got muscle, was defining quickly, then i went to jail and never went back to the gym and started eatin like crap. That was in july.

Now, me and my girl been going to the gym every now and then but i switced my diet up and got my cardio in. Now im back in the gym frequently.

Is there any specific diet plans or reccomendations you guys suggest for me?

Im 5 9' 190 lbs. i tend to build muscle pretty quick and gain fat only in my stomach. Idk if it matter just thought i threw it out tere.

Looking for a new protien and was wondering what recommendations yall had. And Boss where do you workout at in NC.

Looking for a new protien and was wondering what recommendations yall had. And Boss where do you workout at in NC.
Im in a lil town near G Boro.

I think Ive talked to you before on here, you still down at the Dub? Ive lifted a few times at the Golds on Racine, some big ole boys in there no romo. 

Last edited:
Did legs yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks.  Feeling weak 
mean.gif

Deadlifting for the first time in 2 months this week since i broke my foot.  Gonna keep it light

Did legs yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks.  Feeling weak 
mean.gif

Deadlifting for the first time in 2 months this week since i broke my foot.  Gonna keep it light
Took me a few months to DL when I broke my foot. Take it easy, DL and squatting is fine if you arent going super heavy. Running and any sports is what you DONT wanna do for a while.

I knew I'd these responses, but I'm serious haha

And it's not a humble brag, I am of average nut and Jimmie size lol

I'm thinking it might be from my stance being so narrow on DLs

I knew I'd these responses, but I'm serious haha

And it's not a humble brag, I am of average nut and Jimmie size lol

I'm thinking it might be from my stance being so narrow on DLs
Wouldn't a narrow stance bring the bar up lower on your thighs vs a wide stance?

Back
Top Bottom