STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Train 4x/ week. After your workout hits the treadmill for 20mins. Keep your heart rate around 130-140. That will probably be your fat burning heart rate

I usually go 5 days of lifting and 4 days of cardio. I've been incorporating slow steady cardio on the stairs for 30 min to burn more fat without losing much muscle.

I don't think 10 min is sufficient enough

Ah ok, ok. Reps for both of yall, thanks. Treadmill and stairs are out of the question for me though, knee issues. When I was doing just steady cardio on the bike afterwards I was staying around 140-150, but was worried about muscle loss, that's when I started the intervals (30 seconds low, then 30 seconds going at max )

3 days a week is pretty much all I can fit in, but I hit upper and lower body on the same days, pretty much a long circuit, with short rests in between.

Now what about food? How are yall getting your protein in other than shakes?

smh such bad deadlift form

roll.gif

Here's 700lbs. It moves faster than the other video, but the backs look about the samel

The first one wasn't too bad, upper back rounding isn't cause for snap city like it is for lower back rounding. 

You cant pull 700 with bad form, it might not be the prettiest but ****, how many people can do that? Not the internet form police for sure 
laugh.gif

The first one wasn't too bad, upper back rounding isn't cause for snap city like it is for lower back rounding. 

You cant pull 700 with bad form, it might not be the prettiest but ****, how many people can do that? Not the internet form police for sure :lol:

Lol im glad you said something...

Need some new lifting music,

any suggestions,
any genre is fine.

My lifting music:

Run the Jewels 1 and 2

Word of Mouf

Watch the Throne

Metalocalypse (all)

Rage Against the Machine (all)

Lol im glad you said something...

Need some new lifting music,

any suggestions,
any genre is fine.
My lifting playlist for March

1. Kendrick Lamr - Spiteful Chant

2. Waka Flocka Flame - Hard in Da Paint

3. A$AP Rocky- Lord Pretty Flaco Jodye 2

4. Kanye West - All Day

5. Ishi ft. Pusha T - Push It

6. Kendrick Lamar - Blacker The Berry

7. A$AP Mob - Hella **** (Thugli Remix)

8. Ludacris - Call Ya Bluff

9. Rick Ross - Neighborhood Drug Dealer

10. Rick Ross - Push It

11. The Game - Once Blood

12. Drake - Energy

13. Drake - 6 God 

14. Drake - 6 Man

15. Lil Wayne - Bill Gates

Probably switch it up here pretty soon. Today I will be listening to "To Pimp A Butterfly"....

Not a fan of the new K.Lamar album. he's going the Lupe Fiasco route which there is nothing wrong with because I'm a huge fan of Lupe but it's def nothing I can lift to. (hell it was agonizing enough listening to it in my car yesterday)

but spiteful chant is my pre workout song

No Drake stuff. (im a fan of the older stuff) but I hate this new rapping style everyone is starting to do. (like future)

I'm hearing that new Ludacris is hot.

what is august burns red?

Ah ok, ok. Reps for both of yall, thanks. Treadmill and stairs are out of the question for me though, knee issues. When I was doing just steady cardio on the bike afterwards I was staying around 140-150, but was worried about muscle loss, that's when I started the intervals (30 seconds low, then 30 seconds going at max )

3 days a week is pretty much all I can fit in, but I hit upper and lower body on the same days, pretty much a long circuit, with short rests in between.

Now what about food? How are yall getting your protein in other than shakes?

Easiest and cheapest way to get protein in is shakes but I get my protein with ground turkey, lean ground beef, steaks, fish and chicken.

Just gotta find different recipes to switch it up cus it gets boring after awhile

Back
Top Bottom