STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

August burns red.
repped. I love August Burns Red.

Listen to a bunch of different rap and hip hop playlists on spotify at work so when I'm at the gym I blast some metalcore 
devil.gif

August burns red

A day to Remember

Pierce the Veil 

Underoath

Of Mice & Men

The first one wasn't too bad, upper back rounding isn't cause for snap city like it is for lower back rounding. 

You cant pull 700 with bad form, it might not be the prettiest but ****, how many people can do that? Not the internet form police for sure :lol:

It's always the dudes with a lifetime goal of hitting 3 slabs that are the biggest critics, :lol:

Just got a weight bench

Tips on bench pressing ?

What area of the chest should the bar come down to?

Just got a weight bench

Tips on bench pressing ?

Shrug up, shrug back, shrug down then lay down and  keep your shoulder blades squeezed tight. Keep your feet planted the whole time and don't move them around. Touch right below the nipple line.

Last edited:
Just got a weight bench

Tips on bench pressing ?

Like for your house?

1. Make sure that thing is sturdy :lol:

Yeah, definitely make sure it's sturdy. I got one in my basement and that thing is buns. Anything over 30 on each side and the thing shakes like crazy. The bar isn't even an Olympic bar. I should probably get rid of it. And don't let your ego get in the way, get the technique down then worry about upping your numbers. I know a bunch of guys that tried to jump into heavier weight during their first time benching and they end up getting pinned.

Any of you guys doing HIIT? What's your method?

Right now I'm just lifting 4 times a week. I usually just do interval on the elliptal after my work out for 15 mins. 2 mins very low, 2 mins all out.

On my 3 off days I do this. This routine has been working out for me. Fat just sliding off.

Then I smoke 3 blunts so my muscles recover properly.

Last edited:
Geez you guys take an argument and really run for it for as long as you can.....Time to let that go fellas....

Any of you guys doing HIIT? What's your method?

I do intervals. I go by song, each song i switch from run to walk/jog

or i'll do stair climber on a high intensity.

So after months of procrastinating, I decided to train for crossfit. My goal for this year is to run the tough mudder later this year. For the last couple of months I just trained on my own at the park doing mostly calisthenics but can use the extra push. I am able to get in decent shape without using supplements. Now that I'm actually going to a training facility, can anyone point me into the best supplements to take (pre, post, when not training)? I want to bulk up a little bit but not look like a juicehead if it helps. Thanks guise :pimp:

Right now I'm just lifting 4 times a week. I usually just do interval on the elliptal after my work out for 15 mins. 2 mins very low, 2 mins all out.

On my 3 off days I do this. This routine has been working out for me. Fat just sliding off.

Then I smoke 3 blunts so my muscles recover properly.

You know the deal!

3 blunts like 2 chains.

Why is everyone worried about looking like they take steroids? Do you honestly think you're gonna go work out a few times and accidentally Ronnie Coleman?

Well now that you're doing crossfit you need to take progenix supplements, drink kill cliff for your "recovery" drink since it has no protein and 3g of carbs but instead a magic recovery formula. And you'll be good! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Lol but for real, since you wanna bulk up with crossfit you'll need to be eating a lot. Extra protein and creatine will help. Any pre will do

Well now that you're doing crossfit you need to take progenix supplements, drink kill cliff for your "recovery" drink since it has no protein and 3g of carbs but instead a magic recovery formula. And you'll be good! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Lol but for real, since you wanna bulk up with crossfit you'll need to be eating a lot. Extra protein and creatine will help. Any pre will do

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind :pimp:

It seems like people who have never lifted before think that getting huge is easy and with steroids even easier. Its our job to inform them that only girls say things like this.

Crossfit will never get you big, so there's no worry there.

Crossfit can't get you big unless you supplement it with strength training.

A lot of the big guys (and women, excuse me) in the crossfit games workout multiple times a day and lift heavy at least once a day

Last edited:
with crossfit, including with proper training, supplements, dieting etc. will I get at least good definition? sorry for the noob questions

I just wanna lean up. Should I do cross fit? I don't wanna do those weird worm pull ups tho. I think it's ******ed. But the rest looks cool

with crossfit, including with proper training, supplements, dieting etc. will I get at least good definition? sorry for the noob questions
All you need for definition is some lifting and a lot of dieting. Supplements are like a 1% difference, max.

Back
Top Bottom