STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

@Jewbacca2, you might actually look bigger than me in spite of being lighter and shorter. If I recall though, your big 3 are heavier than mine.

I'm 5'8 and range from 150-155.

Currently in middle of USAW cert. pretty fun.

No hotties though. One chick has a booty butterface. I'll send pics hold on guys.

Last edited:
Bruhs I work at gnc

Like 5 mins ago this guy comes in asking if I had any anabolic then does a weird hand motion

I'm like what? He asks for a pen and paper and drew this

Son was asking for some of dat dere lmao

Dislocated my shoulder back in august at work. These past few months been working out lightly and building back my strength but I know I'll never be the same again.

Today just started doing deadlifts. Mainly concentrated on form but damn my whole body feels it. Followed those up with cardio in between sets. I am beat.

Any of you guys ever dealt with a dislocated shoulder? I know a good amount of exercises to do. Lots of arm band work outs. I'd appreciate some more work outs to add.

Bruhs I work at gnc

Like 5 mins ago this guy comes in asking if I had any anabolic then does a weird hand motion

I'm like what? He asks for a pen and paper and drew this

Son was asking for some of dat dere lmao

At a GNC? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dislocated my shoulder back in august at work. These past few months been working out lightly and building back my strength but I know I'll never be the same again.

Today just started doing deadlifts. Mainly concentrated on form but damn my whole body feels it. Followed those up with cardio in between sets. I am beat.

Any of you guys ever dealt with a dislocated shoulder? I know a good amount of exercises to do. Lots of arm band work outs. I'd appreciate some more work outs to add.
A lot of mobility band work and soft tissue work. Takes time but it will help it to become stronger and even better in time!

I think he was serious. Dude looked cautious af the moment he walked in the store

He was from Europe but idk what country

I think he was serious. Dude looked cautious af the moment he walked in the store

He was from Europe but idk what country
Random but GNC does some **** like not sell you products such as detox if they hear you talk/ask about passing a drug test. At least thats what happened to me one time, dude tried to tell me they were audio recored while working.

But yeah he was either trolling or an idiot if he thought you could get the real deal in store.

Random but GNC does some **** like not sell you products such as detox if they hear you talk/ask about passing a drug test. At least thats what happened to me one time, dude tried to tell me they were audio recored while working.

But yeah he was either trolling or an idiot if he thought you could get the real deal in store.

Huh? This doesn't make sense to me..

Decided to train fasted this morning, pleasantly surprised how good it felt, strength felt the same. Only thing that sucked was I was in my garage and it felt like a sauna 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
Huh? This doesn't make sense to me..

hes right. we cant sell it to someone if they talk about passing a drug test. its against the law to sell detox to someone to pass a drug test apparently

so if someone comes in asking for detox ill show them where its at but ill tell them watch what you say cause i cant sell it for the wrong reasons

i generally feel better training fasted in the early morning than when i do in the afternoon couple hours after lunch. more energy and motivation.

don't really have that option anymore since i lift during work and mornings are too busy.

Fasted training almost every day checking in...

no preworkout either, just:

+

Intra 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom