STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

can a man be considered thick??
laugh.gif

his damn legs... 
sick.gif

welp, it's official...I'm addicted to skinny cow ice cream sandwiches.
:lol:
my wife wants to buy an ice cream maker this weekend to make protein ice cream. she's going heavy into this iifym and doing really great. pretty proud of her and want to back her in her goals. anyone else make their own ice cream? i have some great tasting protein to use.

Reactions: JPS
:lol:
my wife wants to buy an ice cream maker this weekend to make protein ice cream. she's going heavy into this iifym and doing really great. pretty proud of her and want to back her in her goals. anyone else make their own ice cream? i have some great tasting protein to use.

Only back in chemistry class in high school and I faild that.

welp, it's official...I'm addicted to skinny cow ice cream sandwiches.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I do, it's really easy and tastes great. I haven't tried adding protein powder to it, but I'm sure it'll taste fine.

I bought a Cuisinart ice cream maker for about 50 bucks and it's solid enough. Not top of the line by any means, but I couldn't justify spending several hundred dollars on an ice cream machine.

Taken from the college football thread...

Would you consider #1 "fat"? 
He is morbidly obese by you/misc standards....

Theres a big problem in the fitness industry of dudes judging other dudes bodies.
I feel like there's manageable fat, and then sloppy fat. (if that makes sense)
This. There is a huge difference between being sloppy, desk job, fast food eating fat and having a lot of muscle mass with some fat (think strongman).

Last edited:
laugh.gif

My point was everyone has their own idea of what "fat" "skinny" and all those descriptive words are 

you dont like them? They're so good I cant even stand it lmaoo. especially since i havent been having much white sugar, or even fructose for that matter. every thing is a flavor bomb at this point.
sick.gif
 Im bout to slay an entire box on my refeed day coming up 

Whats your favorite flavor

you dont like them? They're so good I cant even stand it lmaoo. especially since i havent been having much white sugar, or even fructose for that matter. every thing is a flavor bomb at this point.

I'd rather just eat the extra calories and have a real ice cream sandwich if I were to eat that lol

The "ice cream" in the skinny cow ones tastes like whipped cream :lol:

Blue Bell regular sized

Skinny cow

:x  Im bout to slay an entire box on my refeed day coming up 

Whats your favorite flavor

i love vanilla, and the chocolate and the cookies and cream.

I'd rather just eat the extra calories and have a real ice cream sandwich if I were to eat that lol

The "ice cream" in the skinny cow ones tastes like whipped cream :lol:

Blue Bell regular sized

Skinny cow

do you cut and count your macros? if you do then you dont want to waste the calories when you dont need to. regular ice cream is full of fat and carbs. fine for a cheat meal, but i eat 2 skinny cows a night. i prefer to keep the calories low with that and higher with food that'll actually fill me up.

Back
Top Bottom