STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

lol you have no idea what you're talking about. It's actual ice cream, it's just made with skim milk. ******* whip cream lmao.

yes the sandwiches have like 29g of carbs each.

lol you have no idea what you're talking about. It's actual ice cream, it's just made with skim milk. ******* whip cream lmao.

yes the sandwiches have like 29g of carbs each.

I know it's not whipped cream, that's just what it tastes like :lol:

I dig those stats. I'll check it out. Is it just at the regular grocery store? or whole foods?

brooooos, have you guys seen this Strongman: Brian Shaw doc??? It;s wild. Dude is amazing. Strong as all hell. 6'8. 420 pounds, body fat can't be more than, meh, 20%. Dude is ridiculous. Eating 7-8 meals, 8-10k calories a day. BigBoss I know you've seen it bro.

Last edited:
brooooos, have you guys seen this Strongman: Brian Shaw doc??? It;s wild. Dude is amazing. Strong as all hell. 6'8. 420 pounds, body fat can't be more than, meh, 20%. Dude is ridiculous. Eating 7-8 meals, 8-10k calories a day. BigBoss I know you've seen it bro.

i feel like non cheat meal/day I've never in my life eaten over 4k cleanily...with cheat meal/day 5k.. 8-10 i couldn't imagine

Last edited:

Youtubed him cuz I was curious.

Lmao, dude puts 135 over his head like how I would put up the 35 bar

Freeze you should check out Halo Top ice cream.. the best "macro friendly" ice cream IMO
Wow im liking those macros 
happy.gif

Yeah man dude is a monster! His breakfast is crazy lol

This pic of him always cracks me up, white boy looks so pissed :lol:

Last edited:
I. Going to be critical and maybe a jerk......but i dont understand the notion. "Lesbian in a mans body "

Yes sir. When inmeal prep i just cut all the chicken to 7/8 oz (uncooked) spice ut up. A little apple venegar some water in the pan. 350 oven temp for 20 mins.
Boom 8-10 breast ready for the week.
Got my quinoa and rice combo. Kimchi. Siracha honey mustard. I eat well

Back
Top Bottom