STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can anyone here guide me in the purchase of caffeine pills, Im getting tired of PWO

Things like dosage, price etc , i aint tryna look like girl off full house 
laugh.gif

Can anyone here guide me in the purchase of caffeine pills, Im getting tired of PWO

Things like dosage, price etc , i aint tryna look like girl off full house :lol:

Black coffee. Cheap, zero calories. Plenty of caffeine.

I never take PWO

Actually its kinda hard to find pure caffeine in a lot stores

I stopped taking pre wO in january havent looked back.
I got the pills from target. Hell u can get no doz from a gas station.

I also get the drink packets with caffeine and taurine.

Hmm I haven't seen the pure caffeine pills at Target..I used to see caffeine pills at the Canadian Wal-Marts but nothing in the US

Me and my wife take the Prolab version, which I looked at ingredients and its not a pure caffeine anymore :smh:

Im surprised you have a complete nutrition in your area. I never see any except the one in my town. Only reason its still open. Because they sponsor 2 ifbb pro women and they bring all their clients there. But everyday i pass it i never see people in there. They have some of the best tasting protein hands down. That orange swirl i had. I had to ration only using it on training days because id would drink that stuff just as a dessert if i could

Last edited:
son of a *****. I JUST ordered the adipowers cause I wanted to check the diffs.

I need to read NikeTalk's rules. I need to read NikeTalk's rules. I need to read NikeTalk's rules.

might have to pull a trigger on these too dammit **** ****

How much of a difference do the romaleos make?

I personally don't think they make that much of a difference.

They're good for obviously Olympic lifts and for those who struggle with depth in the squat.

They're not a necessity by any means.

According to the dude who was on Mark Bell's powercast, from the data he's gathered, it's basically 50/50 on if power lifters use them.

Last edited:
NT doctors, is my elbow done? Im typing with one arm right now while my other elbow is ice. During a basketball game just an hour ago I went for block and this guy hit my elbow it was hyperextended. needles to say I heard a pop and it hasnt felt the same since.

Back
Top Bottom