I hit chest this morning.

Played softball this afternoon.

Hit biceps and triceps tonight.

Then crushed this
pimp.gif

I didn't have a cheat day, but only a cheat meal
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Had Whataburger a few weeks ago for the first time in a few months, definitely a decent cheat meal.

Word to the wise, don't hit the one in San Marcos on a Friday night...it's the definitive middle school date spot in the area.  Packed with little wannabe tough guy turds and little wannabe garden tools.

Last edited:
Had Whataburger a few weeks ago for the first time in a few months, definitely a decent cheat meal.

Word to the wise, don't hit the one in San Marcos on a Friday night...it's the definitive middle school date spot in the area.  Packed with little wannabe tough guy turds and little wannabe garden tools.

Went on a trip to the river in San Marcos 2 years ago and saw a massive fight inside whataburger :lol: :lol:

Best thing I've witnessed at a Whataburger was after a long night partying in Austin with my ex, her brother, and his girl.  Hit the Whataburger by where I used to live (Rundberg area in Austin).  One of the dudes that worked there was smoking a blunt outside next to the drive thru on his break, offered a hit to my ex's brother.  

Is there anything I can do to improve my grip? When deadlifting overhand I can't go up too high in weight without it feeling like I'm gonna drop it. I have to do over under at like 185 smh. Wondering if there's anything I can do to improve my grip without using straps.

worked out with my in-laws today. squats with this bar. felt comfortable on the traps but the positioning was awkward. afterwards my son was showing off his grip strength
laugh.gif

Looking good Mike 
pimp.gif

Thats a safety squat bar, always wanted to try one.
Need a recommendation for a solid weightlifting belt
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Inzer is the best, order black and it will be there in 2 weeks or less, anything else is 2 months minimum.

Also check out House of Pain, they keep some in stock.
If Romaleos 3s come out soon, I will be pissed lol.
They will lol thats the only reason they marked those down.

Used to live in San Marcos many years ago, until I was asked to leave school for non attendance, had a blast though.

Put a 2.5 plate under your heals
This is what I do, but as I move up in weight, it's getting more unstable.

I went ahead and copped the Romaleos this morning for $130 shipped.  Don't want to visit snap city

Last edited:
This is what I do, but as I move up in weight, it's getting more unstable.
I went ahead and copped the Romaleos this morning for $130 shipped.  Don't want to visit snap city
Nooooooooooooo
Come on man 

I've said 2.5 under your heel thing before. and you said no before, but you never explained why it's bad.

It has helped me with my depth over the years and this is coming from someone who had no depth at all squatting.

when I get to the 225+ I ditch it and just go with whatever shoes or no shoes.
but it has helped me keep my form and get down in depth.

if there is a reason I should never do it again let me know...

like i said when i put those romaloes on once. thats all it felt like to me. except it felt like my toes were locked in to the ground better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom