STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

An embarrassing gym story happened today. Well not that bad but kind of weird. We work out at this busted martial arts gym, we have keys so we just go whenever. I'm guessing this dude is going through a divorce or something and friends with the owner because we didn't see him sleeping on a pile of matts. :lol:

We were the only ones in there so we were just being ignorant, slamming weights, shirts off just being real loud basically. Then we see him rise up off the matt and scared the hell out of us. :lol: to top it off we couldn't talk to him because he's some Eastern European dude who speaks no English.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 I had to learn the hard way
Ouch 
laugh.gif
 what happen?!

Anyone mess with the hip adduction/abduction machines?

Tried em today for the hell of it and I kinda like the sore I feel in my inner thighs and ***. :lol:

...:lol:

Last edited:
Wild thing is. Those are what always make me the most sore after a leg day (because i dont do enough) i do em like once every 2-3 weeks and when i do the next 4 days just suck

Anyone mess with the hip adduction/abduction machines?

Tried em today for the hell of it and I kinda like the sore I feel in my inner thighs and ***. :lol:

I'll admit it's a fun machine to use just cause it's a movement you never really do. I call it the "Make No Eye Contact Machine".

the body is weird.

so last Thursday Aug 27th I weighed myself, was 197lbs.
Keep in mind im cutting so these numbers will look low.
This week Starting a new job ive still been eating but doing my low carb days (which are still 150 grams) I think i did 2 High days (which are only 200 grams)
checked my weight yesterday 193.5 thought that couldnt be right
Checked this morning 2 scales confirm 192.

I forgot how effecctive carb cycling would be but 4-5lbs in a week.. Been carb cycling for 2 weeks now.

about to hit my goal by my October 20th date at this rate (185 in 7 more weeks) the last 4 weeks i was planning to go on the Kris gethin 4 weeks to shred plan which is 1.18g of protein per lb and then the cabs goes from .65, to .58 to .5 then practically just morning and PWO carbs.

Its not my intention to drop weight this fast this all started from me doing a slow cut I was frustrated from only losing .5 a week. now im 7lbs from goal and still eating decently good. not getting super hungry.

I'ma cheat meal it for labor day... I deserve it. may throw in a few more high days now.

Dont even count the carbs until you plateau.

you're right
im not meticulous with it as I once was, I measure out but not that seriously. to where things need to be exact.
in a way im doing IIFYMs but the cleaner version

btw, vitamin shoppes buy 1 get 1 half off is going on
I usually get their iso protein 2 5lbs come out to like 75 bucks.

also had mix and match quest bars 12 for $24 I went ahead and did that also since my new job requires me to drive so much now. Plus they're just good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom